36. Aison's Trip (Part 1)

Malia's POV

"She called me Aison...." I spoke as my voice cracked slightly , I cleared my throat and looked down at the flooring.

" What did the slùt say mi amore ?" He asked me as he placed his left hand against my cheek gently rubbing my right cheek.

I moved his hand and responded , " She said that she's going to go public with the sexúal encounter between her and you as well as accuse me of attempted murder unless she gets 15% of my company earning every month and give her a job"

He stared at me for ten minutes then began to laugh loudly at my response , what the fúck was so funny?

I glared at him and yelled , " You getting your díck attended to is funny right? Hurting my feelings is funny right ? This slút broke us up , that's funny right?!"
His laughter died down and ran his hand through his hair , I just scoffed and pushed him out my way to jog upstairs to my room to get ready.

" Babe come here !!!" I heard him yell , I closed my door and began to strip of his jersey and my boyshorts.
I grabbed my towel and sighed deeply as I entered the  bathroom , I closed my eyes and turned the handle for warm water then dropped my towel entering the shower.
I closed my eyes as I let the water run down my body , I hear my bedroom door open and close with a loud slam . The footsteps began getting closer and closer as it approached the bathroom door . The door slowly opened , I cupped my boôbs and placed another hand over my treasure . The shower door slowly opened to see Aison with red blood shot eyes .
" I'm sorry baby...please forgive me " He said as with each step he came closer and closer to me .
I braced myself up against the shower wall , still covering myself from him . That didn't stop a tent in his now wet boxers from forming.

" Aison...please I have w- " He cuts me off by smashing his lips against mine then slowly raising my left leg wrapping it around his waist then removed my hands from their positions to over my head.
He slowly grinded his hard member against my flower , he detached his lips from mine and looked down at me .
" I'm so sorry.... I'm so sorry mi tesoro . Whatever you want I'll do it.... Please" He whispered against my lips

" I want a break...." I responded as I slowly pushed him off of me.

To Be Continued....

AYEEEEEEE this is part one of this chapter
Let's get those votes up for another.
Much Loveeeee ~❤️QueenBey❤️//