21. Papíchulo

Jeneil's POV

I looked down at my watch and walked back and forth in Brandon's dining room , he said that he would be home an hour ago . I heard the door open and there was he with a bouquet of roses in his hand , another one.

" Baby ! " He yelled and hurriedly walked into the kitchen and stopped abruptly as he saw me .

" Where have you been Brandon ? "

" I was busy with work today , I'm sorry babe "

" Everyday you have been fucking busy two weeks now ! " I semi-yelled and crossed my arms

" Aye aye baby , calm down . You know I'm a busy man "

" Excuse me ? I'm a priority too ! You wanna say you're busy and ignore my needs ? Okay brandon " I turned on my heels and walked away but he pulled me back by my waist and lifted me up putting me ontop the island standing up between my legs.

" Baby relax , I know you want me to spend time with you but I'm busy. Why don't you message Malia and you all can go out together ? "

" Baby don't you get it ? Mali and I are leaving next week , I wanted to spend as much time with you . Malia and I can always hang out some other time "

" Jeneil , I would try my best okay ? " He kissed my forehead and I sighed before closing my eyes and hopped off the island .

" Baby don't walk away , I said I'll try "

" Whatever Brandon , you're sleeping on the couch tonight "  I spoke once more before walking into the tv room and dropping on the couch and crossing my legs.

" Baby.... "

" Shut Up ! " I semi-yelled.

Malia's POV

We had finally finished dinner , but Aison kept staring at me ..... Did I have something on my face ?

" You are so beautiful , Malia I know you have to leave soon but I don't wanna lose you just yet . "

" I'm leaving next week Friday , Aison being with me is difficult....I don't normally open up to people this easily "

" Who said Love was easy and came with a guide ? " He responded cheekily.

I smiled and looked at him , " Just give me some more days to think okay ? "

He nodded and finished his cup of wine before standing up ,

" The night is still young and so are we "

I got up as well and held my clutch in hand , " Yes we are Mr.Aison , where are we going next "

" Have you ever strolled down a river in a Gondola ? "

I shook my head looking at him.

" Don't shake your head my love , I only bite if you want me to " I blushed deeply at his remark .

We walked outside together and I looked around searching for his car .

" Ummm... Where is your car ? " I turned around to face him

" Our transportation is right there my love " He pointed towards the black motorcycle under the streetlight.

" What do you mean ? I am not riding on that ! "

" You rather ride me instead huh " He asked biting his bottom lip as he walked to the motorcyle.

My breath hitched and I bit my bottom lip unconsciously before mumbling a soft ' Fuck '

" Language young lady ! " He yelled as he placed his helmet on and starting the motorcycle. He smoothly glided to me on the bike and stopped it infront of me holding out an extra helmet .

" Your chariot awaits my lady " He smirked

" Aison ! My hair , I don't wanna get it messed up "

" I'll make an appointment for you tomorrow my love , now hope on my bike " He smirked

I groaned and grabbed the helmet putting it on and taking my time slowly mounting the motorcyle .

" You better not drop me Mr. Aison " I warned him .

" I wouldn't dare do such a crime , now wrap your arms around me and hold on . Do not let go Malia "

I held my clutch tightly and wrapped my arms around him resting my head on his back closing my eyes , he revved the motorcyle and sped off making me anxious .

" Aison , please slow down ! " I semi -yelled

" Baby , relax this isn't my first motorcycle "

I closed my eyes once more and indulged in the adrenaline rushing through my veins . I've never felt so alive before , so free .

The motorcyle slowed down as we reached by the ridge near a river it was lit by glowing lamps and soft opera blaring from a nearby restaurant .

Long shallow boats covered the surface of the river and I was in awe it was so beautiful , I hope this goes well .....