16. Company

Aison's P.O.V

Malia looked so beautiful in her all white gown. Before she got here I finished dinner and changed into a all black suite with a white undershirt and a black tie.

"It smells good, what'd you make?" She closed her eyes and took a whiff of the delicious smell of the food.

"You'll see Sputare Fouco" I walked her over to my glass dining table where everything was laid down, before pulling out a chair for her. She sat down, thanked me then smiled at the setting.

"You went all out huh?" I smirked at her then scratched my neck shyly.

"I asked you to join me for dinner, it would be very rude of me to not treat you like the respectable lady you are." This time it was her turn to blush.

I tried so hard to contain myself over the last few days but it's been hard. She's so beautiful, loving (even if she doesn't like to admit it), very adoring, sexy, feisty. The list goes on but if we're being totally honest.....There's not a word in the world that could describe this woman in front of me. I could compliment her everyday but it would still never be good enough, it wouldn't do her justice.

So I'll show her with my actions to the best of my ability.

"So Mr. Gentleman, may we eat?" She spoke as she took a sip of the wine that I just recently poured. I smiled at her nodding slowly .

" You look gorgeous Malia , your skin is glowing " I looked into her eyes and gently rubbed her hand with my thumb.

" Thank you , the food looks lovely as well " She spoke as she glanced down at her food.

" My pleasure cara mia " I responded smiling .

I admired her beauty , her raven hair which adorned her face and pink plump pouty lips and her body was sculpted from the hands of God himself .

" Aison , you invited me to your home , cooked me delicious italian food and this great bottle of wine . What do you want ? " She spoke while sipping her glass of wine .

" A guy can't enjoy being in the presence of an African Goddess ? " I replied as I got up from the dining table getting more wine and garlic bread.

She smiled and followed me into the kitchen with her wine glass , I turned around to see her ontop of the island dangling her legs .
" Tipsy already ? " I spoke as I took her wine glass pouring more into it .

" Nope , just wanted more of that marinara sauce . "

I walked back to the stove and took some of the sauce from the saucepan with a spoon and walking back to her carefully with it.

" Blow darling " I smirked looking at her

She pursed her lips together then opened her mouth tasting it moaning slightly making me bit my lip and groaning . Her moan was music to my ears .

" So delicious , I haven't tasted something so good " She licked her lips looking at me smiling .

" Thank you " I placed the spoon in the sink and walked back standing between her legs . She was looking at me the way my lips wanted to make her feel .

" Malia..May I ? " I said as I gripped under her thighs fixing her properly earning a small moan from her . I connected my lips with hers and slowly sucked on her bottom lip before I slid my tongue into her mouth letting it explore her mouth .

Malia's POV

It felt so good , his soft lips against mines while his erection pressed into my thigh making me moan uncosciously biting his bottom lip and gripping behind his neck . I kissed back passionately , it felt different . I know this may sound corny but I felt sparks , butterflies in my stomach .

My thong began to get damp and I tilted my head back as he lovingly sucked on my neck , kissing it tenderly . I know there are gonna be love marks tomorrow . He suddenly stopped just like that and looked at me hot and bothered .

" What's wrong ? Why did you stop. ?" I asked frantically as I unzipped my dress from the back .

" Stop baby , don't do that . I'm sorry I don't wanna force you to do anything like this " He replied rubbing my thigh gripping it .

" It's really okay , I want you and need you please ? " I spoke desperately but he really had me hot .

" I didn't ask you properly baby " He leaned forward and kissed my forehead smiling .

" Ask me what ? " I kissed his lip again before pulling away .

" For you to be my girlfriend " He replied before smiling at me and biting his bottom lip .

I smiled but then I realised what I did tonight and cleared my throat before putting my hands on his chest and pushing him away and coming off the island . He looked at me and wrapped his arms around my waist before giving my ass a tight squeeze and slap making me bite my lip .

" I think we should really get to know each other more , but I'm a really busy woman and I'm leaving Italy just now "

" Stop it , stop making problems that can be easily solved stop it " He looked down at me smiling and rubbing my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

" But I have a past Aison , I have a past that I don't like to talk about " I said looking away.

" Everyone has a past Malia , but if we keep thinking about the past we can be easily destroying the future " His wisdom sounded in my ears.

I slowly nodded before I pecked his cheek and grabbing my wine glass . But he grabbed me by my waist and made me look at him .

" Spend the night , I don't want you to leave me tonight . It's 10:01 , so let us greet the sun in bed together " He spoke

" Okay Damien " I smiled then gasped covering my mouth .

" What ? " His hazel eyes turned black making me look down at my feet .

Oh shit.

A/N
Bacckkkkkkkkkk
Sorry if it's just 1008 words😭😭
I love you'all alot though. Thanks for sticking around.

~Queen❤️