32. Resolved Distance

3 MONTHS LATER 

Malia's POV

Location : New York City 

I slammed down the phone onto my desk and checked my watch to see , 5:40 . I sighed deeply and took off my nude jacket then flopped onto the office chair . I miss my baby so fucking much

I looked at my phone and saw messages from Jeneil and Aison then scrolled down further to see messages from my sisters and finally Joshua.

Jeneil decided to stay in Italy with her "boyfriend " , no matter how many times I told her that he's not for her but his assistant , Raymond.

She strongly stands firm in the belief that he is straight , strongly stands firm.

She lives with him in his apartment still and really believes that it's his mother that calls him 2am and 3am in the morning. Hilarious

My iphone began to rang and Aison's name popped up on facetime , I pulled some strands of my hair behind my ear and fixed my blouse quickly before answering with a smile.

"Mi tesoro!" He exclaimed happily with a wide smile , I blushed deeply and smiled back at him I noticed that he was shirtless and had on some sweats but it had paint on his biceps.

"Hi Baby.." I responded blushing and biting the inside of my cheeks so my smiling can simmer down.

"I miss you so much baby , when are you coming back to Rome eh? " He spoke , his accent got heavier or it's just that I haven't been able to talk to him as much as I would like to. I missed his voice.

"I m-miss you too b-b-baby " My voice was barely audible as it broke , my vision became blurry .

"No No No No , babygirl don't cry please...I didn't mean to make you cry..Please..you know I hate to see you with tears in your eyes.." He rambled on and on begging me to stop crying.

I dried my eyes carefully then sniffled , then looked at him smiling . I blowed a kiss to him and pretended to grab it then placed it on the front of his sweats , I laughed loudly.

"Perv!" I exclaimed laughing , he chuckled lowly and blew me a kiss.

Soon after , my assistant knocked and opened the door she was mumbling words to herself .

"Miss Rose , there's an Oles- " She stopped as she noticed I was on a call and humbly apologized before rushing back out the door.

"Damn baby , you're quite the mean boss..... Clearly" He emphasized on the clearly , I shook my head and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Whatever dude " I got up from chair and made my way to the sofa in my office and watched the scenery .

"I love you so much Malia , it's scary . I'm deeply and utterly in love with you " He confessed to me yet again , making me blush even harder...my cheeks began to hurt .

"I love you too , Mr.Kadmus " I whole-heartedly confessed

"I know Mrs.Kadmus.." My eyes widened at what he said and he laughed and passed his hand through his hair  then licked his lips.

" Since when was I married? I wasn't notified about this arrangement " I got up and walked back to my chair , but I was interrupted by a tall fair-skinned woman with blonde hair bursting through my door screaming in Italian . I was startled and was taken-aback , I heard Aison whisper to himself , "Olessia ? Fuck No! Questa cagna.."