26. Blank Canvas ( Part 2 )

Aison's POV

I saw Renzo flirting with one of the observers at the museum , this little boy . I fixed my pants once more as I came up closer , Alejandro was at the desk reading some old italian novel .

" Renzo ! How was your appointment for treating Herpes that you contracted last week ? " I said teasingly smiling , the woman eyes bulged out of her head and scurried away grabbing the paper , which I believe had her phone number from Renzo's hand.

" Asshole ! " He yelled jogging to me hitting me hard in my arm , I just rubbed my shoulder laughing . Alejandro snickered a bit.

" Don't you have enough whores in new york to sustain you ? " I folded my arms

" Brother , they come to me and seek my skills . I can't help it if I'm attractive . You should come out of this pit of yours and move on " He replied

" Ahhhh...that's none of your buisness Renzo . Why are you back home ? "

" I can't visit my big brother ? " He smirked , Ass.

" Come up to my office let's talk prick " I grabbed a hand towel and headed to the elevator with Renzo following behind me.

We entered the elevator then he broke the silence as the doors closed , " You wanna explain why there was a woman in a robe outside your den on the floor ?"

I pulled out my phone and checked my messages ignoring Renzo's question ,
"11:30 pm....Take care " -👑💕🍑✨Malia

I groaned loudly and slammed my fist into the wall of the elevator and sucked my teeth . Renzo just looked at me then opened his big mouth , " Dude all I did was asked , what the fuck ? " .

" Fuck sorry , it's not you " I replied shaking my head and passing my hand through my hair .

The elevator doors opened to see Olessia , she's wearing a fitted red dress with nude heels and her hair in a low one.
She greeted us with a warm smile but a cold shoulder to me , this bitch forgot who employed her.

We stepped out and she handed me a black binder and my work phone ontop of it. She smiled at Renzo then outstretched her hand but he just looked at it and passed her straight walking to my office door.

" Bro you coming ? '" He asked , opening my office door.

" Si Renzo " I said but Olessia passed in front of me a slyly grabbed my package but I slapped her hand off and she smirked biting her lip. I just shook my head and walked to my office and closed the door as I entered my office.

" Sooo I'm not stupid , you looked really scared when your slut of an assistant saw us back there . Now , the only reason why you would act guilty.....is if you had a girlfriend......and you did some fucked up shit with that slut....ohhhhh Aison you in trouble " Renzo mumbled bits of what he said but then he figured it out opening his eyes widely , he clapped then popped his collar.

" Renzo , yes I have a girlfriend.....yes I fucked up....really badly " I mumbled sighing loudly.

" Awwwwww poor Raphael " He teased me , prick.

" Look I gotta go get ready to drop her to the airport , you can stay and hang with Alejandro if you want" I simply spoke as I answered Malia's text.

I've never felt so guilty in my life , " Yeah I'll pass by your hotel around 9"

" Renzo , lei è importante per me però ho rivinato tutto , conosco il suo passato . Non avrei dovuto fare quelle cazzate bro " I said folding my arms.

"Però lasci che una troia ti faccia un pompino !! Seriamente Aison ?" He replied seriously.

I just shook my head

I gathered my things and my black Adidas jacket and slid on some slippers , " I'm going home to shit shower and shave , you can stay here if you want ".

He nodded and sat on my chair , making me suck my teeth . My phone screen lit up and I saw Malia's face pop up on my screen , I swiped it to answer as I made my way down the stairs and into the parking area .

" Yes Baby ?" I asked as I entered my black Audi and putting my phone on speaker then onto my dashboard.

" Can you come and just chill with me at my hotel ? Please ? Jeneil and I got into a huge fight and I just need someone to vent to right now " Her voice was breaking up and was hoarse , meaning that she was crying .

"Yeah , but I have to shower first and change by you okay ?" I said as I reversed out of the parking area.

"Alright Aison , please come...... I need you baby " She responded ,she sounded so sweet . Her voice...makes me smile.

"Okay , I will... Bye Baby " I said and hung up as I came onto the highway , I slammed my fist onto the steering wheel in frustration , I'm gonna blow my chance . Oh fuck , this is gonna crush her.

45 MINS LATER

MALIA 'S POV

I comfortably wore a black Calvin Klein underwear and bra set , and my hair in a high one with light make up on and bottles of wine decorated the floor . I had a glass on top of the table and was going through my notifications from Aaliyah , Love and Hip Hop re-runs were going on and Joseline shouting was interrupted by loud knocking on my door

I slid on some comfy bedroom slippers and walked to the door opening it to see Aison , in all black and a knapsack on his back with black vans. He looked at me from head to toe , I forgot my revealing attire and mentally cursed myself . His eyes changed to black and he bit his lip before his eyes finally reached mines.

" Bella , I missed you so much" He entered the room and shut the door his arms instantly snaked around my small waist and I smiled widely inhaling his scent , he always smelled good.

His hands traveled down to my ass and gave it a squeeze and slowly rubbing on it . But he stopped and looked at me before crashing his lips onto mines earning a small moan escaping my mouth , he gripped my thighs lifting me up , I neatly wrapped my legs around his waist . He continued to slowly kiss me then slowly slid his warm tongue into my mouth , his tongue explored every inch of my mouth he didn't stop but walked to my bedroom kicking the door open , I kissed him back roughly and passionately , he groaned as my lips left his and connected with his neck sucking on it gently . He rested me on my bed gently and looked down at me , hot and bothered . He took off his shirt and laid his head between my legs as he came onto the bed he pulled down my underwear.

He looked up at me from between my legs and I nodded slowly , he kisses on my pussy softly making me wince and bit on my bottom lip . He closed his eyes and bit down hard on my clit and ran his tongue up and down on my slit making my hands grip onto his hair , a loud grunt was heard sending shivers down my spine . He intertwined our hands and grabbed it then continued to slowly suck and nibble on my sensitive clit making me arch my back deeply and spread my legs wider.

"Oh God ! W-w-w-wait ....Oh fuck " I moaned loudly and grind my hips . I squirted as his tongue entered into my pussy and he flicked it around inside of me , making me squirm around and claw at his back as I came out of his hand grasp .

"Who owns this pussy baby ?" His deep voice echoed in the room , I just screamed louder as he slid two fingers inside of me moving them in and out at a medium pace then picking up it even faster . He curved his fingers inside of me then asked the same question again.

"Who...... owns..... this..... pussy?!" He spoke as he flicked his tongue inside of me with every word he spoke.

"Ahhhhhh Fuck! You , only you! Please baby ....Let me ohhhhhhhh " I was interrupted by a third finger entering me , he was rough as fuck and showed no mercy for my walls. I climaxed once more as I cummed on all his fingers he removed his head from between my legs and looked up at me as my essence dripped from his lips , he licked his lips and bit them . His eyes were black , we weren't done tonight......