38. Come Closer

Malia's POV

I stared at the tenth message I received from Aison , I just need space right now to be honest . I just need space , this olessia bitch will never go away . I love Aison , I really do but I can't keep doing this if I can't trust him as I used to , it's sad it really is that all this happened.

I placed my handbag ontop of my glass desk next to my latte and cookie , I noticed a sticky note saying "Look under your desk" . I was confused because if there was something I would have seen it , it's glass , transparent right. I looked across at my brown mahogany desk to the left of me and saw a sticky note there.

I walked to it and looked under it seeing a bouquet of white lillies with a card attached , " Please forgive me baby -Your husband , Aison😩💕" . I smiled at the gesture then I walked to my glass table with them resting it there and sat down , as soon as I sat down the door open and I saw a panting Aison his hair in a mess and his eyes blood shot red , I stood up and raised my hand.

"Aison don't....please don't do it " I spoke to him softly , he closed the door and made his way to me and he looked down at me as he passed his hand through his hair.

" I'm in love with you , I fúcking love you so much I can't go another day without you Malia" He sais to me as he kissed my forehead then kissed the tears that rolled down my cheeks , I gasped softly as he slipped his tongue deep into my mouth he tasted of vodka , he flicked his tongue inside my mouth slowly . I gave up and sucked on his tongue , he lifted me up and my heels fell off my feet and carried me to the couch in my office . I tried to unbotton my blouse , but I was fumbling Aison ripped it out and placed me gently on my back , I looked up at him biting my lip .

I couldn't stop moaning , I've become a mess my hands in his hair tugging and pulling at it . His head between my thighs making my toes curl and my back arch deeply as I hit my second orgasm .

" Daddy!! " I yelled out as he flicked his tongue against my clìt once more making me cum yet again . He licked his plate clean before removing his head from between my thighs.

" Let me make love to you please baby , fúck please " He mumbled against my neck as he sucked on my sweet spot , I couldn't form words.

I spread my legs slowly and felt his hard member pressing up against my core , he slid down his grey sweats and positioned himself between my legs holding my legs apart . He grabbed his hard member teasing me slowly sliding his pink tip up and down my wet slit . I gasped loudly and moaned as I felt him enter me slowly , Fúck.

2 hours later
I finally could breathe normal again as Aison cummed inside me for the fifth time , I placed my hand on his chest as we laid on my couch .
" Don't fucking do shít like that to me ever again Aison " I spoke honestly

" I promise tesoro " He spoke in a deep husky voice , it made my ovaries twitch

He kissed me again , making me taste my essence I sucked on his bottom lip , his hands found their way to my àss slapping it making me moan into his mouth , he pulled away smiling at me.

"Round 6 baby ? " He asked as he smirked

" I could barely walk Aison , much less get on my knees " I mumbled as my throat felt sore from screaming

Aison got up and put on his grey sweats , his díck was still semi-hard so you saw the print. I bit my lip looking at it ,
" Behave malia , you have work to do " He spoke as me moved my stare from his dick to his face
I giggled and tried to roll onto my side to sit up but the ache between my thighs was too much to bare , I'm feeling so sore .

" Babe could you take me to the bathroom please ? " I pointed to the door on my right , he smiled at me when I called him baby.

"What you smiling so hard for ? " I asked teasing him

"You called me baby , finally I was fed up of hearing my government name " He replied , I giggled loudly.

" Even though you calling me Daddy earlier , baby sounds really good" he smirked as he spoke , I started to cough and now he was laughing.

Voteeeee , Comment and Shareeee Please👄👄
La Familiaaa🔥✨💕🐐