6. Greetings and Apologies

~YaunaBear

Aison's P.O.V

I sat in the pit of the museum painting another soon-to-be masterpiece. I love the pit, really it's just a huge dimly lit room with installed speakers that played various music to Plácido Domingo to American singers like Frank Sinatra. I sat shirtless as I painted, getting paint on my chest time to time.

Whenever I paint I don't think about what I'm painting I just do it and see what happens. Just like with what I'm painting now. I can't really tell you what I'm painting but I can tell you that it involves my past and the hurt I've been through, just like every other thing I paint.

Just as I went for another color the door opens.

"Mr. Kadmus, c'è una signora giovane qui sostenendo che lei vorrebbe scusarmi per ieri sera. Qualcosa di essere una 'cagna scortese' e 'pensare che eri un bidello'. (Mr. Kadmus, there is a young lady here claiming that she would like to apologize for last night. Something about being a 'rude bitch' and 'thinking you were a janitor')" Alejandro announced his strong accent shook the room with authority as my assistant and security. Alejandro is a huge man, he can handle himself.

I almost smirked at the memory of the little mocha beauty from last night's event. I set down the paint palette down and picked my brush back up.

"Mandarla" I started to move the brush against the canvas smoothly again.

Alejandro hummed in uncertainty "Sei sicuro che Signore? (Are you sure sir?)" I just nodded and soon I heard the door close.

After about 5 minutes the door opened again and this time it was the bellezza di moka. Today she wore a brown dress that hugged her in all the right places, the dress showing her cleavage. She looked stunning with barely and makeup adorning her already perfect face. I need to stop. Caitriona is the only woman that I should be looking at that way.

But Caitriona isn't here anymore now is she?

I inwardly rolled my eyes and sighed at my concious. I still live her and it'll always be that way.

"Helloooo?" The little vixen waved her hand in my face to get my attention. As I regained focus I realized that I was staring dead at her breasts. I looked up shyly and scratched my neck.

"Sorry about that, my mind went somewhere else. I hear that you're here to apologize about last night?" I went back to letting my hand control the brush as it moves against the canvas.

From the corner if my eye I can see her staring at my naked paint splattered chest. I let her stare for a minute, for some odd reason, before turning my head completely in her direction.

"Well?" Her whole face turned a little red before she started to fumble with her words.

"Yeah u-um last night, um, I just wanted to s-say that I'm sorry an-and that what I said was completely rude and disrespectful. I-I'm sorry" She finally got out and I had to stop myself from laughing her face. Which ik guessing I failed because her flushed cheeks went from an embarrassing red to a dark angry red.

"What's so funny!?" Ahh there she was; that little Sputare Fuoco that I met last night. Her cheeks were still flustered and her eyes wpuld slowly start to wonder. I chuckled a little before responding and and going back to painting.

"Nothing. I accept your apology." As I reached for another color I was stopped by the soft but independent voice.

"What are you even painting anyway?" I looked to see her face scrunched up in confusion and little pit of distatse.

I finally got a chance to take good look at the painting and wasn't suprised with what I saw. There on the paint covered canvas was a person hunched up in a dark corner, tears coming from there eyes, a thousand cuts adorned their helpless body. You can tell that the painting wasn't complete just yet, but from what you can see its pretty fucking twisted. I can't help it though...this is how I cope.

"Oh..." I sort of shrugged then went back to painting.

"Seems sort of......twisted don't you think?" Before I could speak she started up again. "From all the paintings I've seen since yesterday, seem a little....I don't know....morbid" I inwardly cringed. She needs to know her limits.

"I guess one could say that my paintings portray a tragic and fucked up past. Don't most people have those now a days" It wasn't  a question, which I'm glad she caught on too, she just stood there.

But as I looked into her eyes I could see the hurt and understanding that barely shown in her beautiful chocolate eyes. She nodded then turned towards me.

"I guess we should properly introduce ourselves" A fake smile shown upon her face, all evidence of hurt was now absent from her almond eyes.

I gave a small smile back; trying to be genuine with mine. "Yes, that's very civil of you Mrs....?" I put my hand (that wasn't covered in paint) out for her to shake.

She put her small hand in mine and shook my hand. Soft but they had a strong grip, showing that she's not one to be messed with. "Rose. Malia Rose, and I'm not married Mr......?" I saw the hurt return for a split second, but it was gone just as fast as it came.

"Kadmus. Aison Kadmus, it's very nice to meet you Ms. Rose" She gave another small smile and nodded.

"Like wise" With that she exited from the pit entrance, leaving me to ponder on how vulnerable I might have looked. I promised myself that no one will ever see that side of me as side from painting, yet what just happened.......

Caro Signore, che cosa è sbagliato con me?

I need a drink.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Caro Signore, che cosa è sbagliato con me? - Dear Lord, what's wrong with me?

Sputare Fuoco - Spit Fire

bellezza di moka - beautiful mocha

Mandarla - Send her in