4. Beautifully Tragic

~YaunaBear

I blew out a breath of air, watching everyone look at the paintings that hung from the wall. Watching their judging expressions, whether it be good or bad. Many people had many different expressions. Some had exhilaration while others looked extremely bored, most likely cause they were dragged here by a friend or family member. Understandable.

I stood leaning against the wall wearing my worn out light blue overalls, a plain white t-shirt, and my work shoes (old chucks). I guess one could say that I'm a ghost painter. My employees and close friends know what I do, they know my paintings. But as far as my clients go, they know nothing, and I like to keep it that way.

People ignore my existence like the plague, which is also understandable I'm a 'nobody' in their eyes. Hah, if only they knew.

As I was about to walk to the other side of the room to my beautiful masterpiece, when I bumped into a short little body. Before I could even say sorry the midget started going off.
"Eh! Seriously watch where you're going dumbass. It's not that hard to keep you're eyes open!" I looked in amusement at the petite mocha skinned bella ragazza as she ranted on and on about manners and watching where I'm going.

"My apologies Sputare Fuoco, maybe I should watch where I'm going, but you should definitely watch that tone" I said innocently which made her cute little almond shaped face scrunch up, making her cute little nose turn up also.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to!  Do you know who the fūck I am, I can get you fired!" My eyebrows shot up as my eyes widened and a smirk made its way to my face. I put my hands behind my back and leaned on the balls of my feet.

"Good luck with that Sputare Fuoco. And again, watch your tone with me" I spun on my heels and proceeded to walk away from the mocha colored vixen.

I've met many women with absolutely stunning features after Caitriona passed, but none of them made that side of me come out like that. Why is she so different?

"Oh hell no! Where's your manager, or boss, or who the hell ever!? I've never encountered a janitor as rude and disrespectful like you in my entire life!" I stood still for a moment a chucked at her.

I walked back up to her until I was right in front of her, my chest lightly touching hers. I could feel the plumpness of her breasts. I ignored that almost foreign feeling and put my lips close to her ear.

"You're looking at him" I slowly pulled back and watched as her face morphed slowly from anger to a shocking realization.

She stared at me for a awkward period of time before I got bored and walked over to the painting of the evening.

Paradise Scura

I closed my eyes in content before opening them again and staring at the painting of a weeping women, with a gunshot wound dangerously close to her heart, with a hand barely touching her shoulder.

To the eyes of another, it would seem as if the painter were deranged and had a sadistic mind. Never would they think that maybe the painter has been through some crazy shīt that no human being should ever go through.

That is why I spend almost all my time in this museum. An empire I made for myself. A promise that I held dearly, and followed through with. Something I'll never regret even after everything.

After of what felt like hours, I finally walked away from the painting with a heavy heart and burning eyes.

I need a drink.

*^*^*^*^*^*
Paradise Scura - Dark Paradise

Sputare Fuoco - Spit Fire

Bella - Beautiful

Ragazza - Girl