29. Past&Future Meet

Malia's POV

I gasped lowly and quickly gathered my robe tying it tightly around my waist then folded my arms , standing in front of Aison . It's true what they say then , your past always comes back to haunt you.

"This what you left New York for ? A quick fuck with an italian guy?" Damien rudely commented with a smirk on his face.

Aison stepped up closer to me and wrapped his left arm around my body protectively glaring at Damien and whispered in my ear ," I will fuck up this piece of shit cara mia , get my bail money ".

I pulled him back as his hand moved away from me and he lunged at Damien , "No ! Baby don't..Please  ? " I whispered into his chest as I stood infront of him . His jaw clenched and relax then he kissed my forehead before he walked back to the room slamming the door loudly.

"Does he know who I am Malia ?" I looked at Damien with a straight face then put my hands on my waist.

"What the fuck are you doing here Damien ? "

"I came for what's rightfully mines " He stated , I looked around the apartment then back at him.

"I gave you back all of your shit a long time ago , you must be mistaken " I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Nosotros podemos juntos Malia...por favor mi esposa...mi bonita esposa " He whispered to me as he brushed his hand against my cheek .

I slapped his hand away from my face and held my left hand in front of his face , and stepped away from him and walked to the door.

"Don't fucking touch me again Damien , I'm your beautiful wife now right ? Because I finally moved on ? Because I have someone that loves me and yearns for me? Don't touch me now when you never did during our marriage . Don't call me , don't come by my office , don't stop by my penthouse in ANY country that I'm in....I don't love you anymore " I spoke sternly and I heard the door opening with Aison emerging dressed and ready to go.

"You sure this is what you want Malia ? Don't forget I was there for you when no one else was in High school " He replied

" Didn't my girl just tell you to get out? What are you doing still in here? " Aison questioned while he fixed his gold watch.

I was wiping my eyes and fixing my hair , as they talked back and forth . Aison's voice remained monotone .

Aison folded his arms and looked at Damien , the staring game that was going on wasn't going to end up well if Damien didn't leave . I can't afford to be seen in jail because Aison sent Damien to the Hospital.

Damien walked towards the exit with a smirk on his face then said , "You'll be hearing from me soon , right Antonio ? " and he slammed the door as he left .

I broke down and dropped to the floor , warm arms suddenly held me and a kiss planted on my head .

"Shhhhh baby..Please , I hate to see you crying it breaks my heart " He whispered into my ear as he rubbed my back.