20. Recovery (Part 2)

Malia 's POV

I was in a conference call with Mr.Luciano , currently I was apologizing for the over due meeting that we were orginally suppose to have a week and some days ago .

" Yes Josh , I won't be permanently stationed in New York for the next two months , personal matters . I'm so sorry once again "

" Damn , I was really looking forward to seeing you . How about when you come back we can talk decorating ? "

" That would be perfect , not a problem . I'll do my best "

" Alright then say hi to your dad for me "

" I will ! Bye ! " I spoke for the last time .

" Ciao bella ! " He replied and hung up .

Today they were bringing Damien back to his villa , I hired a nurse and a chef to bring him back to fufll health . I waited at the villa until an Escalade pulled up infront of me .

" Damien please be safe and do not damage yourself anymore than you already have " Ms . Heather mumbled the last part but it was audible.

He was using crutches as he hopped along the stone pathway , as soon as he saw me he smiled . I returned one and slid my phone into my clutch .

" I'm so happy to see you right now Malia " Damien spoke loudly.

" I just swinged by to check up on you , I hired a nurse and a chef " I replied

" Thanks " He smiled again.

" Come on Damien , rain is about to fall move a bit faster now . " Ms. Heather interjected.

" Mom , I'm trying my best " Damien responded as he finally made it inside . I followed behind him and sat on the sofa .

I looked at him , studying his facial expressions and mannerisms . He looked tired and stressed , he caught me staring and smiled at me .

" The nurse's name is Ms.Lena and the chef's name Mr.Belluci " I said

" Thank you Malia but I got it from here , you can go back to work now " I was a bit taken a back by Ms. Howden response.

" Mom ! " Damien semi-yelled and glared at his mother , this is the first time I have ever seen him stand up for me like that .

" It's okay , I'm leaving anyways " I got up fixing my skirt , I saw him staring at my ass . I bent down and kissed his forehead and whispered feel better before making my exit .

I walked to my car but I was interrupted by my phone ringing , I answered as I unlocked my car and slid in .

" Ms. Rose , you are getting more and more difficult to grasp a hold on to "

I giggled as I placed my phone on its stand on the dashboard and put it on speaker ,

" I told you I am a very busy woman Mr. Aison . I have alot to do " I responded

" So do I , but I do have a preposition " He spoke once more.

I drove out of the compound and onto the highway ,

" And what might that be sir ? "

" Dinner at " Biscoutti 's " tonight , on me "

" Biscoutti's is very expensive Mr. Aison , are you sure you want to waste all yuh money on lil ole me " my accent slipped and I covered my mouth , that never happened before what the hell.

" Ahhhhh... So you do have an accent , it's sounds very foreign though . And yes of course cara mia , but I wouldn't call it wasting . I see it as an investment , to brighten my future as it will be with you of course " He responded