28 . Blank Canvas (Part 3 )

Aison's POV

I looked up at her from inbetween her legs , her head was tilting back and her eyes were rolled back in her head . I removed my tongue from inside her and swallowed her essence and bit my bottom lip as she finally looked down at me.

" Baby , can we please ? " She softly spoke as she sit up on her elbows.

" Make love ? " I responded as I slid off my jeans and shoes , she bit her lip looking at me.

" Baby are you sure ? I don't wanna hurt you " I continued speaking as I pulled down my boxers , her eyes widened at my size and her gaze was stuck on my dick.

I climbed between her legs and I gripped my dick , slowly teasing her as I slid the tip of my dick up and down her wet slt , making her moan loudly.

" Stop fucking teasing meeeeee , put it in already ! " She yelled at me , making me smirk .

I  aligned my dick with her entrance and slowly slid into her , and she dug her nails into my back and whimpered loudly ,
" Waiitttt....F-f-fuck you're too big !" She tried to move but I gripped her waist and slowly begin to thrust in and out of her ,  she gripped onto my bicep as she moaned my name loudly.

I held her legs apart as I picked up my pace , driving my hard dick  in and out of her tight pussy groaning loudly as I felt her immediately clench around my dick. Fuck

She was milking my dick as her walls clenched around me , a loud groan escaped my mouth . I placed her feet on my shoulder as I ram into her looking down at our union and deep within her eyes , I kissed her passionately silencing her screams.

" Who else fucks you this good princess ? " I asked as I rubbed her clit slowly , her back arched deeply and her mouth open but nothing was heard leaving her mouth.

" Oh shit....You....D-Daddy " She was panting heavily and gripped onto me wrapping her legs tighter onto her waist.

" I can't fucking hear you ! " I yelled at her as I stood up with her placing her up against the wall thrusting upwards , grinding my hips into hers . She moaned helplessly , whimpering as I gripped onto her waist and sucked on her right nipple tugging it between my teeth , she gripped behind my neck and moaned loudly in my ear.

" Daddy I'm about to cummmmm" She moaned the last letter , dragging it out and squirted all over my dick . With that I released my cum inside her with a loud grunt and groan ending our session . Sadly

" Princess...." I called out to her but she didn't answer , hey eyes were closed and she was whimpering lowly still.

I carried her back onto the bed and laid next to her , with my dick still inside of her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she fell asleep , I kissed her neck gently and gripped onto her I fell into a deep sleep.

2 hours later *inserts spongebob voice*

I feel around for Malia on the bed as I opened my eyes , her side of the bed was empty . I slipped on some boxers and got up from the bed running my hand through my hair . I walked to the kitchen to see Malia limping across to the stove , I smirked looking at her . She had on a robe and her hair was in one .

" Babygirl..." My deep voice resounded throughout her hotel room , she jumped slightly clutching her chest.

" Baby don't do that to me...can't be sneaking up on people like that..." Her voice was hoarse.

She gave me a stale face followed by her flipping me the bird , I laughed softly ,
I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist , I kissed her temple then slipped my hand under her robe to feel a thong . I slid my hand up and felt her bare breast.

" No bra huh....Are you looking for me to bend you over on this kitchen counter ?" I whispered into her ear , she shivered and closed her eyes.

" I-I-I have a flight to catch you know..." She said as I pulled her away from the stove gripping her by her large hips.

" I know cara mia , I have to take you to the airport...." I spoke as I untied her robe slowly sucking on her neck , licking it up and down forming a slight hickey . I didn't want to make it too big but I did want to mark my baby .

I dropped the robe to the floor and left open mouth kisses on the top of her boobs and gripped them slowly , squeezing them gently. Malia kept moaning softly gripping onto my hair tugging at it.

I began to kiss down to her belly button and pull down her thong gripping her fat plump ass in my hands slapping it , she jumped and tensed up.

" Daddddyyyyy " She moaned out , making me smirk atleast she knows who owns this tight juicy pussy of hers .

I looked up at her as I palmed her ass in my hand and took in the sweet scent of her.

Suddenly the door flew open which made me detach my lips from her bikini line and look up to see this strange man....

Malia eyes finally opened and scurried for her robe quickly throwing it on before tying it , and she looked at this man

Malia eyes finally opened and scurried for her robe quickly throwing it on before tying it , and she looked at this man....with such anger yet a gleam of love in her eyes.

" D-Damien what are you doing here ? " She folded her arms , oh so this is the famous Damien .

Mind you this dude interrupted my girl and I , cockblocked me and I'm standing with a hard on as they talk back and forth.....is beyond me...

She had yet to acknowledge me....