14. One Dance

~Queen

Malia's POV

Today , I'm packing my suitcases .It's time to head back to the busy city , Jeneil is out with her boyfriend , Brandon .My phone began to ring  and I saw the caller ID , " Aaliyah".

"Good Morning Ms.Rose , Your schedule is packed . The faster you come back to work , the better . You have 8 missed calls from your ex-husband and 3 Missed calls from Mr.Luciano at the office . "

" Aaliyah , call my father and tell him that I'm coming home next week . Cancel all appointments beside Mr.Luciano's ,  get a new phone for me and try to keep your job by saying Mr.Lee " I said

" Sorry M'am . I will " she responded quickly.

" Goodbye " I said and hung up.

My doorbell rang and the same delivery man appeared before me when I opened the door . Four boxes of white roses was handed to me after I signed the pad . I closed the door by kicking it , then saw a card .

" Cara Mia , Sorry for being hard with you . Learn not to raise your voice at me , I'm a grown man. " - Aison

I blushed as I indulged in nostalgia , but a loud knock echoed the apartment and I saw Jeneil stumbling inside with a belt in her hand and landed flat on her stomach.

I looked at her then shook my head and began to get dressed , light make up , red lipstick and a fringed ponytail.
I grabbed my black Hermes bag and phone then proceeded to the door .

I need to say thank you.

1 hour later

With the assistance of Alfred , I arrived at the museum on time . I took my time and walked up the steps , as I entered the building Mr. Aison was in a grey shirt and grey sweatpants that hung dangerously low on his hips .

" Ms.Rose , I see that your in the presence of my "un-popular art ' "

"About that , I'm sorry and I came here to thank you " As I spoke his eyes raked my body .

" That dress compliments your skin tone Malia " His accent was heavy when he pronounced my name and it made me bite my lips .

" Thank You , and the flowers were very beautiful " I said

" After all , you are my artistic inspiration for my new and highly priced potrait that everyone is fawning over "

" Scusi ? " I looked at him then down to his crotch , to see a tent formed .

" Come follow me " He guided me to the gallery with his hands secured on my waist .

We entered a room with white walls and a painting of an African woman hung from the ceiling . It was astounding...

" You like ? " He asked

I nodded my head.

" Join me for dinner at 8 pm ? At my place ? "

" Mr.Aison , that is very nice of you but I'm a very busy woman "

" Ms. Rose , I will not take no as an answer "

" Well you're taking this one " I began to walk back to the main area but he pulled me and grabbed my hips making me gasp .
His eyes were black and he was focused on me , he licked his lips slowly and looked down at mines before releasing me .

" Tonight at 8pm , I'll text you the address mia moglie "
I nodded and cleared my throat , He has this hold on me that I'm not accustomed to.