Alpha Theo Hunter

Start from the beginning

"And...we're cleaning up, why?" I asked, having a feeling of what the answer might be. 

"He hates mess and junk food." Leona responded, wiping off any trace of food on her face.

She then proceeded to hand out wet wipes, because, and I quote 'the kitchen is too far away and will waste our time in cleaning up'. 

We all complied and helped to clean, ensuring that we were efficient as possible. None of us commented on the fact that they stopped eating mid-meal, just for the sake of their Alpha's preferences.

I wondered if they have to leave the house every time they eat junk food. So their Alpha hates mess? No wonder this place looks impeccable, it looks like a showroom rather than a home. 

We were done clearing the mess and cleaning the place. Leona went the extra mile and even sprayed the room with a rose scented air freshener.

If only it was stronger, than it would be able to cover the cinnamon and chocolate smell. Since everyone denied they could smell the cinnamon and chocolate scent, I've been wanting the delicious scent to disappear.

However, the scent has doubled in concentration in the past hour and has been making me go crazy. I even asked if Jay could smell it in a mind link, but he denied it and said he was being completely honest. So I guess I'll just have to deal with it, it's not like it's a bad scent or anything. 

Just as we all began to sit down on the sofa, the gates in front of the Alpha House opened. 

"He's here." Kobi announced, standing up.

Finally, I might get to ask Alpha Theo how long we'll be staying here. Julian and Leona quickly walked out of the room before I could blink. I looked at Kobi with an expression that I hoped meant 'where are they going?'

He must've understood my expression because he replied with, "They'll greet our Alpha at the front door and update him about what has happened today. So basically they'll inform him that you've arrived and are in the living room."

Jay, our four pack members and I stood in a line, ready to meet their Alpha. It might be wishful thinking from my part, but I was hoping Alpha Theo and Jay could hit it off. They are the same age and can relate with each other since there both from an Alpha family.

I heard the front door open, followed by Julian and Leona's greeting. I couldn't help but tune my sensitive hearing to eavesdrop their conversation. 

"Good Afternoon Alpha." Julian and Leona said in unison.

"Afternoon." A curt and short reply from the Alpha.

His voice...sounds so nice to listen to. A shiver of pleasure ran through my nerves. Just by hearing that one word, had me excited to see him. Why and how is that even possible? I breathed in and out deeply and slowly to control to keep my emotions in check. 

"Have the Imperial Pride Pack members arrived?" That deep voice made me shudder with emotions I couldn't really describe.

I felt Jay's confused stare beside me, but I was too busy listening in on their conversation. 

"Can't you smell their scent, Alpha?" Julian cautiously asked, blatantly confused.

I was confused too; usually wolves can easily smell a non-pack member in their territory. An Alpha's sense of smell is supposed to be incredible, so what's up with this Alpha?

"Well, if you didn't make the whole place smell like vanilla and strawberries, than maybe I'd be able to smell them out!"

Vanilla and Strawberries? I don't smell that all.