Chapter 1

Hey guys. This is my first fanfic. I'm really excited about it and hope you like it and if you do then tell me in the comments. This is a modern Kakashi x reader. Now here we go!!

DISCLAIMER: please take note that all the characters that are in this FanFiction are not MINE. I repeat NOT MINE. The only thing that is mine is the storyline. So don't sue me.

Ps.(y/n)= your name
      (h/l)=hair length
      (P/c)=preferred color
      (h/c)=hair color   
      (e/c)=eye color
      (S/c)=skin color

So when there is a space that says (y/n) you need to imagine  as if they're saying your name.

Your best friends will be Sakura, ino, Hinata and maybe some other people later on. And to clarify who's speaking, thinking or who's POV it is, I will write it before their

She knew it was wrong, that she shouldn't feel that way. But it was inevitable. She couldn't do a thing about it even if she tried.

°3rd person POV°

"(Y/N)!!!" A hand entered (y/n)'s field of vision and awoke her from her daydreaming.

"Huh?!?" She gasped as she  jumped in your seat. "what happened?" (Y/n) asked hurriedly as she situated herself back in her seat and saw that everyone was staring at her. Some in amusement and others in concern.

Of course, the people who were watching her in concern were her best friends, Sakura, Ino and Hinata.

And...the teacher. Why the teacher you ask?

Well, (Y/n) was one of the best students in the whole class, having the abilities to get perfect score if she wanted to, but not wanting to be labeled as a nerd, she put a lot less efforts.

"(y/n), what's wrong? Your grades have dropped recently and you don't pay much attention to any lessons. Now, I don't care if you are one of my best student in this class. You need to be attentive in lessons and—." She stopped her ranting when she heard the bell ring and with a final look of disappointment she gathered her stuff and left the classroom.

"Hey (y/n), are you ok?" She looked up from where she had laid her head to see her best friends standing beside her. "Yeah I'm fine guys, I just... have a headache" (y/n) lied through her teeth.

"So do you wanna go home or something?" Sakura asked and (y/n) nodded and said: "yeah, maybe I'll do that but can one of you tell the teachers in the next class that I went home cuz I didn't feel ok?" She said to them or more like whispered to them.

"Sure, now go on before the bell rings!" Said Ino in her normally cheerful tone.

"Thanks, guys, see you later"

And with that, she left the classroom and headed towards the secretary office where they would give her permission to leave. As she was lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice where she was going and bumped into someone.

She got up from the floor to see her P.E. teacher and previous school mate. "Oh, Kakashi-sensei, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." she dropped her head in a bow when she heard what sounded like a chuckle. She lifted her gaze and saw Kakashi, still sitting on the floor, chuckling at her.

(Y/n) was as red as a tomato in seconds. It was really EMBARRASSING! After a few seconds, he stopped and looked at her and her heart skipped a beat.

She was once again pulled from her thoughts by the bell, indicating that the 5-minute break between two classes was over.

"Hey (y/n), where are you going?" Kakashi asked as he noticed that she had her school bag and jacket with her.