Anger and Chocolates

Maha P.O.V

He literally dragged me out from the basement. I didn't said a word. Everyone was gathered into the living area.

Even George was there sitting on his chair like a king.

"What had gotten into you Maha.! Don't you understand what I had said to you.!" he was yelling at me infront of everyone. I looked down at the floor embarrassed.

"Look up at me Maha. I am talking to you.!" he shouted making me flinch.

"ENOUGH.!" My head snapped up when I heard George voice. David took a step back from me folding his hand on his back.

"Maha my child come here." I took small steps towards him. He stood up and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I want everyone to leave except David." everyone left the place in a blink. I still don't understand what power George held. All I knew is that he is the boss but this much fear.?

"David I want you to apologies to her NOW.!" my eyes widened.

"It was not his fault." I said hurriedly. David looked up at me with a shocked expression on his face.

"No one in here had ever gone against me dear. If I say something they had to do that. You remind me so much of her. I adore you my child. You bring me the happiness I lost two years ago." he caressed my cheeks.

I held his hand in mine. "You are like a father figure to me. Not even my father ever looked at me with this much love and adoration. Thanks alot sir."

"Please just call me Dad." his eyes were moist with the unshed tears. I never knew a man like him can be so weak. Truly everyone have their own weakness in this world.

"Ok dad.!" he pulled me into a hug kissing my forehead.

"I love you my child." I wrapped my hands around him.

"I love you too dad." I felt happy and safe. I felt like I was home.

We pulled away and looked at David who was smiling fondly at us.

"Now you young man think thousand time before you hurt my daughter." David pulled his hands up in surrender making us laugh.

"If you need something just ask." Dad said.

"I need chocolates so bad.!" I was carving for chocolates. He chuckled and called one of the servant.

"Bring some belgian chocolate for my lovely daugh..." he stopped mid sentence and looked at me. His eyes told me what was going into his mind.

"Belgian chocolates are my favourite dad.!" I hugged him from side.

"My daughter also loved those chocolates." he placed a kiss on my forehead as I smiled at him.

********************

I was sitting in my room munching on my chocolates. When the door to my room opened and entered my handsome badboy.

His hairs were wet indicating that he just took a shower. The shirt he was wearing hugged his body perfectly.

I licked my lips unconsciously. How I wish that it was him rather than those belgian chocolates.

"I am sorry princess." he came towards me and sat on the bed beside me.

"I had over reacted." yes you did. I wanted to say but I ignored him.

"Come on now don't give me this silent treatment please." he took the box of my chocolates. My mouth hunged open.

"HOW DARE YOU.!?" Some crumbs from the crepes fell from my mouth. I glared at him and snatched the box back.

"Why are you not talking to me.? I said I am sorry Mahi.! Now what you want me to do.?" an idea struck me.

"I will forgive you but only on one condition." I was silently praying for him to agree with me.

"What is it.? I can do anything just name it." he said happily.

"Teach me how to use gun." he looked at me like I had suddenly grown two heads.

"Are you crazy.?" he asked.

"Are you deaf.?" I retorted.

"I am not gonna teach you anything like that. Don't talk to me all you want. Have a good night miss. Maha.!" with that he left the room.

Plan A failed miserably.!