Mom Weds Dad

Maha P.O.V

"Maha go get ready now. I will see after this you just go now." Umaima pushed me towards my room.

Today my parents are getting married. Finally they had decided to tie the knot. I am 9 months pregnant ready to pop anytime now.

Mom was not ready for this big thing but we convinced her. Nikkah had been done in the morning and now its time for reception. I had moved out with David into our new house. Dad had made sure we have a tight security around our house.

The reception will take place in the mansion itself. Mom is still on her wheel chair. She can't move around on her own but dad just wanted to make sure she is his now.

We were staying in our old room and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Since I am heavily pregnant it had been hard for me to move around. My legs hurt a lot.

After cleansing and scrubbing my body I felt much better. Last few days were been hectic. Putting on a bathrobe I went into my room to change.

It was a simple but beautiful yellow dress. David had chosen it for me.

David. Just his name is enough to make my day. He is perfect just perfect.

He knows when I am stressed. He can read me like a book. But he never judged me on any basis. He cared for me. He loved me. And top of all he love Mahira like his own daughter.

I am forever thankful to Allah for blessing me with such a beautiful soul as husband.

I wore my dress but the zip was out of my reach. I should have brought Umaima with me.

Umaima and her family had came to attend the wedding. They were shocked when they came to know about everything that happened.

There was a knock on my door. Thinking it will be Umaima I opened the door ajar revealing my oh so handsome husband.

"Thank God its just you." I heaved a sigh and pulled him inside locking the door.

"What's wrong.?" he touched my cheeks concerned.

"My zip.!" I pouted.

"What Zip.?" he looked at me confused. I rolled my eyes at him and turned my back towards him.

"Oh this.." he said and started to work on my zip. Once done he hugged me from behind.

"What are you doing Dave...? We are getting late." my breath hitched as he placed a kiss on my bare neck.

His breath fanned on my neck "I brought something for you." he whispered huskily.

"Ummm...hmmm" too lost in the moment I managed to hummed.

"Close your eyes." and I did without arguing with him.

He let me go making me feel empty. I missed his warmth already.

I felt his cold fingers brushed my neck my hand instantly went towards my neck.

My eyes snapped open as I took in the beautiful teardrop necklace resting around my neck.

"Wow its just so beautiful. Thank you sooo much Dave." I turned around and hugged him.

"Back hugs are better than this.!" I pouted. He laughed at it.

"We can be closer if you want." I gave him a confused look. The next thing I know was his lips were on mine. He took me by shock. I responded to the kiss when he bite down on my lower lip.

We pulled away gasping for breath.

"Wow you were desperate.!" he chuckled.

I glared at him "A woman have needs. Specially when she is expecting.!" I defended myself.

"Whatever you say darling." he pecked my lips once again and went into the bathroom. I decided to go down and see the arrangements.

Only the FBI members, My aunt family and Miley were invited.

I went downstairs and everything was beyond perfect. The decoration was mostly consisted of white ribbons and balloons. And red roses to give it a beautiful combination.

"Hey gorgeous.!"

"Hey beautiful." I smirked.

"You are looking sexy." I rolled my eyes.

"Than you are looking like a whale." she chocked on her drink.

"What.? Is fat bulging from any part of my body.?" She started to inspect herself.

"Exactly.! Can't you see my bulging stomach.? I am anything but sexy."

"But you are sexy for me babe." She blowed me a kiss.

"Yeah yeah whatever floats your boat."

"Hey ladies." Troy said coming toward us. He wrapped his arm around Miley and kissed her cheeks. She rubbed her cheek where he kissed and glared at him while he just laughed.

I smiled at them. They are perfect for each other. They are like fire and ice.

A hand wrapped around my shoulder pulling me closer. The warmth spread around my body making me relax.

"Why were you smiling so lovingly.?" he asked. I looked up at him.

"You are looking so dashingly handsome Dave.. Your blonde hairs are peeking their way out." I remarked.

"Unfortunately they are." he messed his hairs a bit. I stopped him.

"Let it be, blonde looks good on you." I pulled him down and styled his hair back to its earlier form.

" I pulled him down and styled his hair back to its earlier form

"Here comes the groom and the bride." Miley said excitedly. I turned my head to see the most beautiful site ever.

Dad wheeled my mother into the hall. Their faces were radiant. Both were smiling. They looked so happy together.

"Princess." David wiped my tears I didn't even knew I was crying.

The music played in the background. Dad gestured me and David to join them. I grabbed his hand and went towards my parents.

"Mom.." I called her name when she didn't noticed us.

"Oh my dear." She pulled me into an awkward hug. All thanks to my bulging tummy and her legs.

The rest of the night went by in swing. It was time to bid goodbye to Umaima and her family.

"Stay safe Maha. And take care of yourself and your mother." Aunt said to me. I nodded my head as she patted my shoulder and left. Umaima kissed me and my tummy and then left after wishing me a luck.

I still don't know if they got their entry card or not.

I went into the mansion to ask David when we will be leaving.

"Dave when are..." my eyes landed on the particular someone and my whole world stopped. He looked back at me when he heard my voice.

His eyes widened in realization.

"Uwais..."