Baby Shower

Maha P.O.V

*6 MONTHS LATER*

Today is Pari's baby shower. She is 8 months pregnant now. Today they will gonna reveal the gender of the baby.

The theme was pink which was a huge sign that it is a girl. Nothing changed in these 6 months.

Pari and my mum are always bickering about something or another. She had changed totally. It like she is a whole different person. I just ignore her most of the time.

Tahir is just the same. I got closer to him in those days. He is a nice guy. He cares for me alot. I like him.

Our house was beautifully decorated for the function

Our house was beautifully decorated for the function. Everyone had started to gather. Only the close friends and families were invited.

"Maha is cake delivered.?" my mum asked me from the living area.

"Yes mom I had placed it on the kitchen counter."

"Ok now just go and get ready. Your in laws and Tahir will be here any moment now." I nodded and went into my room to change.

Today I was wearing strapless gown. It was in light pink colour. My mother forced me to buy that gown. It was simple and elegant.

 It was simple and elegant

I tied my hair in a bun. Doing a little makeup. I was finally done.

I had asked Miley to come but she declined. So its just me waiting for Umaima.

There was a knock on my room door and than Umaima walked in wearing her pink gown.

"Oh girl why are you so gorgeous. I am jealous of you.!" I pouted. She laughed "Look who is talking. A girl who can have any guy wrapped around her finger."

"Oh shut it. Their is nothing like that." I said as we made our way out.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say." I just rolled my eyes at her. My in laws were already their sitting on the chair arranged for the guest.

"Assalamu alaikum" I greeted them warmly.

"Wallekum assalam darling how are you.?" his mother asked me.