"Well, congrats on the twins, hope they are healthy" Catherine smiles.

I nod and walk away, I see the door and I start walking toward the entrance, the fans are yelling all of us girls, or the boys.

"Gabriella can you please take a picture with me?" A few girls asked, I picked up my dress and walked over to them.

"How are all you beautifuls doing?" I asked, I smiled.

"Good" They reply.

"Good,now who wants to take pictures?" I smiled.

I took a few pictures and waved by to the girls.

"GIVE BIRTH TO THE STYLES TWINS ALREADY!" a girl yelled, I laughed as I saw Harry's expression at the girl yelling.

"Come one sis, we have our seats waiting" Sally linked her arm with mine and we walked inside, we found our seats in the third row in the front.

"So Niall is taking you to dinner after the movie?" I nudged her and she blushes.

"Yeah, it's near the London Eye, he said but that's all the details he gave me" She said, I smile at her.

She's happy again, I was so scared for her, she's trying to be happy, healthy for Niall, Sally only think of Niall, she's love with Niall..

~ Flash back ~

"WHY!" I hear yelling coming Sally's room, I walk into the room and went to the bathroom she's on the floor crying.

"Shh, I'm right here Sally" I bring her into my arms and she cried.

"I love him so much, I need to fix me, I'm broken and damaged" Sally cries out, I held her.

"Your not broken, you'll be fine" I said.

"I need Niall, I need to be better for Niall" She whispers.

"I know babe, I know and he needs you"

~ End of Flashback ~

Harry's Pov.

I walked inside the stadium and found Gabriella talking with the girls, I see my mom, robin, and Gemma said she would come later for the after party.

"Now let's enjoy the movie Ladies and Gentlemen" Simon says through the microphone, I take my seat next to Gabby and held her hand as the movie started.

It's at the part where I explain my life style, I was walking by the river telling them were I had my first kiss, Gabby looks at me.

"It was pretty heated?" She jokes, I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Our kisses our way more heated" I whisper in her ear.

"Shhh, I'm trying to watch the movie! "She giggles.

"They should have pulled your underwear down too" Gabby winks at me, I smirk.

The movie was finally over, everyone clapped and Simon spoke up.

"After party is on the card that you have been given, hope to see everyone their!" He cheers.

"I'm gonna go babe, I'll see you later" Gabby said, she picks up her purse and pecks my lips.

"Why, don't leave me baby" I pout.

"I'm not going to a party where they're drunk people wasted everywhere, and I suggest you don't drink that much babe"She leaves with Mike by her side to escort her out.

"Hey mate, where's Gaby going?" Ed asks.

"She didn't want to go to the after party,but it nice too see you too ginger" I roll my eyes.