Cana VS the Guys

Lucy

"Well, everyone! This is my crib and ya'll Can stay here until you guys can get your own. So enjoy it." Cana says, taking off her small handbag.

"I'm surprised it's actually cleaned." Mira says, a hand on her cheek.

"Same. Cana seems like a messy person." Gray mutters, and I giggle.

"Excuse me!? This is my crib so if you don't like it, the door is pretty big." Cana exclaims, confronting him.

"Nah, I'm fine."

"That's what I thought. So, in order for me to get to know all of you boys, we need to do challenges." Cana says, smirking.

"Challenges? What kind of challenges?" Natsu asks, almost liking the idea.

"Well, Natsu. Let me set off a warning. I don't got no time for these weak ass mother fuckers. If you think you're not going to win against me, go ahead and be a little pussy about it." Cana says, but none of the guys moved.

"It's on, Cana! I declare you on a race! I know you have more whips at the back of this big ass house and a pretty good area to race. How about it?" Gajeel says, cracking his knuckles.

"Sure. But you're gonna lose no matter how far you go. It's a challenge, then. You other four, we're also having different challenges. So think of something when I'm racing with this Gajeel guy." Cana says, pinching his shoulder.

She grabs a beer bottle from a bucket filled with ice and opens it, chugging it all as we leave to the big backyard. At the driveways, many cars were parked.

There was a Hennessy Venom F5, a Koenigsegg Agera RS, a Hennessy Venom GT, a Tesla Roadster, a Saleen S7 Twin Turbo, two Lamborghini Aventador, and an Aston Martin one 77.

"Whoa." Everyone mutters out, shocked by how many good cars Cana has.

"This is legendary." Gray says, looking at all the sweet vehicles.

"Alright, Gajeel. Choose one of your choice! My choice is the Martin Aston One-77. This is my second favorite." Cana says, giving a small kiss down on the car.

"Uh...the Lamborghini Aventador. That's my choice." Gajeel says, and Cana tosses him the keys.

"Here you go. I always have my car keys with me just in case. Enjoy the ride while you can because it's the last time you'll ride one of my cars." Cana says, going inside her vehicle of choice.

"Prepare to lose, Cana!"

"I guess I'll be the one to tell them how many laps to go around to finish this race." Erza said, going over to the road.

This is going to get ugly and cool at the same time.

Cana

After 5 laps, the person that was crying and upset was Gajeel because I won the race. He's still moping with Levy trying to comfort him. So the points are, Cana 1 - the Guys - 0.

Right now, I'm fighting combat-to-combat with Jellal Fernandez, Erza's boyfriend. Apparently, they've known each other since their childhood days. What a love story.

Jellal swings his fist but I duck and punch him in the middle of his stomach. As he leaves his guard down, I throw my foot up and decide to give him a kick across his face but he captures my leg and throws me to the ground.

"Ugh!"

"Yes! Go Jellal! Beat her!" Gajeel says, with river tears streaming down his face.

"Hey, I don't beat girls. This is simply a fight–"

"Don't let your guard down, you big doofus!" I yell out, sliding my leg underneath his legs so he would stumble down.

"Agh!"

I mount on top of him and twist his arm, in which he surrenders.

"Wow, that was a lot faster than I had anticipated. But good fight, mate!" I said, getting off him and lift him up.

Cana - 2 the guys - 0.

Gajeel continues to cry and yell at Jellal for not winning. Suddenly, Natsu comes and declares an arm wrestling match against me. A smirk pops up on my lips and we both sit down on a table, elbows against it.

"Ready, Dragneel?" I ask.

"You're on, Alberona."

"One! Two! And three!" Erza starts off, and we both pull force and strength in our arms.

Natsu's arm nearly pins mine down but I brought mine upwards, rising up again. I'm not about to lose to some guy! Never had, never will!

"Oh shit!" Natsu whispers out, realizing that I'm winning.

Screaming out to try to gain more strength and anger into this one wrestling match, I finally got Natsu's arm pinned down on the table. Sweat beads drip down on my forehead and I take a deep breath. Cana - 3 the guys - 0.

"Man, I need a beer. Brandish, toss me one!" I yell out, and she throws one.

I easily catch it and open it, chugging it down. My eyes glances at Natsu and he looks at his shaky arm in shock. Gajeel and Jellal shake their heads in disappointment while Natsu walks towards them and Lucy.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Ya'll weak." I said, a bit disappointed myself.

And here I thought they would bring in a challenge.

"Alright, Cana! I declare a drinking game with you! Whoever wins gets 20 bucks." Larcade said, stepping up.

"20 bucks ain't nothing but okay. And you're going to lose, Larcade. I'm the biggest drinker in the world." I said, smirking.

"Want Juvia to bring the barrels over?" Juvia asks, and I nod.

"Barrels?"

"Yeah, barrels! Oh, that's right. You barely met me today. Well, Larcade, you see those big ass barrels? Those are filled with beer and red wine liquid. Let's see who can hold their liquor the longest." I said, sitting down on a table with my legs crossed.

Juvia rolls in two barrels over and I lift one up, opening the small lid open. The barrel is pretty big, and that surprised the rest of the guys. The ladies already know me so they're used to my drinking.

"Ready?" I ask as Larcade opens his.

"What is this?"

"Ah, you have red wine. Good luck."

"One! Two! Go!" Erza starts off, and I lift it up to my lips.

Taking huge chugs and gulps like I always do, my head starts get a bit lightheaded for some reason. My stomach begins to suddenly hurt until I realize that I'm going to vomit.

I drop the barrel on the floor and vomit spits out from my mouth. My chest suddenly hurts as well and my body grows limp.

"Aha! We won this challenge! We won–"

"Cana! Are you okay?!"

I fall off the table to the ground and it felt like the air got knocked out of my lungs.

"I can't breathe...h-help me."

"Cana!!"

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 40:

Addiction

**

Double chapter...ayyeeee