The Second Most Wanted

Unknown

Larcade will pay for everything he's done for them. Betraying me two years ago was a mistake for him. I raised and fed him and he doesn't have the right to backstab me like that. You can't bite the hand of the owner that feeds you.

Especially Natsu Dragneel and that blondie, Lucy Heartfilia. But I know how to hit their weak spot. I know how to make them suffer in agony and despair. They value friendship and family...and they'll go crazy if something were to happen to one of them.

I'll be your only enemy. No one else will interfere.

It'll be soon. I can guarantee you, Natsu. My name isn't Zeref Dragneel just because.

***

Lucy

"Attention, everyone. Since I've returned, the business will be starting now. We have a lot of work that needs to be done and enemies to be eliminated. Erza, you handle the clients. Juvia, handle the salon you have for money laundering. Levy, go ahead and check up on the merchandise."

"Already did, Lu-chan! The farmers are working really hard and they're producing it very well." Levy says, and I raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"Thank you, Levy. All we need is for Erza to take care of the clients if they want to buy my merchandise–"

"Lucy, sorry to interrupt you but, don't you think it'd be great if we combine Natsu's forces with ours and form one whole cartel together? If we work together, we'd be unstoppable." Mira says, and I look at her.

"That doesn't sound bad at all. But we can't have our cartel names mixed together. If we're going to join our groups together, Natsu, then our team with be called FairyTail cartel!" I said, smiling in determination.

"Like Mavis's!?" Everyone yells out.

"Yep! I'm sure our dear Mavis will appreciate it! She's one of the most greatest drug lords who helped a lot in this world. Besides her selling drugs for money and all of that, she had a great heart. With the money she had, Mavis helped the poor, the ones with illness, and everyone who needed it. Even animals. She paid for everyone's things at a mall once and she's been a legendary ever since with her help. Mavis even took care of many villages and helped those in need during the war between Natsu's father, Igneel, and Achnologia. Unfortunately, the day of her death had arrived. Achnologia had killed her brutally." I said, gulping.

"So Mavis and Igneel were the only ones who had seen Achnolgia's appearance? Just two people." Lami says, gasping.

"Alrighty then! FairyTail it is! Our members here will treat each other like family and friends! We will cry, laugh, and have a roller coaster of emotions together! Now, FairyTail, are you ready to get this party started?!" Natsu exclaims, raising his index finger in the air.

"Aye sir!"

"Then let's do it!"

Everyone goes to where they need to be and I smile. Going back to work after two years makes me feel satisfied. It's been a while since I ordered people around and it's actually quite comforting to be the boss again of this new cartel.

"Lucy, Natsu...we need to have a word with you at your office." Brandish says with Larcade.

Wait, I have an office!?

The two lead us down a hallway and at the end of it was a double door room. Larcade opens it and inside was like a library filled with books! A chandelier is at the top of the ceiling, shining brightly down below. The walls were marble and the floor was the shade of gray. Everything in here is what I had wished for since I was a child!

A library of my own.

I go around the desk that's mine and I sit down on the comfortable chair. Natsu stands next to me, confused at what was going on. Brandish and Larcade push a yellow sealed envelope towards me and I look at them.

"What is this?"

"I don't have the slightest idea but it was dropped off by the front entrance of the house. Larcade and I think it's a threat, Lucy. Someone knows our location." Brandish says, and I take a deep breath.

I grab the envelope and open it, taking out what's inside. It was pictures of last night when I came inside the new house with Larcade and it showed everyone smiling inside the house.

"We're being watched." Natsu says, looking at the pictures as well.

"Should we pack our bags and flee, Lucy?"

"No! We are not going anywhere from this place. I am so done running away all the time! I'm so sick of it. Let whoever is watching us come and take us down in here! We have much more men and women in here who are strong and capable in killing enemies to protect their friends! This time, if they show up, we'll confront them head on because we're not leaving anymore. The Lucy from two years ago perished away in prison. Now, the FairyTail cartel has two head bosses and more people than we've ever had before. Brandish, Larcade...find out who sent these pictures to my house." I said, setting them down on the desk.

"Lucy, there are kids here! Two teenagers and a little girl! We can't let them stay in this house where we know that someone it watching us! We need to move again!" Natsu exclaims, and I stand up, glaring at him.

"This organization isn't a place for kids, Natsu. No matter how much you want to have family with the person you love the most, you just can't! Why!? Because enemies will use them as bait and kill them! Asuka, Wendy, and Romeo will be sent off to Washington D.C. tomorrow morning with Lisanna. She can take care of them–"

"Are you serious right now!? I'm still the head boss of this organization, Lucy! You're not the only one who can demand orders in this house!"

"Brandish, Larcade. Leave us alone." I said, staring deeply in Natsu's green eyes, and vise versa.

Larcade and Brandish leave the office and I sigh.

"I am protecting the kids from danger. Can't you understand that–"

"Protecting them!? How are you protecting them!? They're being sent off to somewhere where they are forced to be at! Enemies will find them and kill them! They're better off with us, Lucy! We can protect them!"

"Leaving them here is a risk for their lives! Everyone says that! They say that they can protect them and all that but in the end, they end up six feet underground! I'm sure Bisca and Alzack will agree with me." I said, going around my desk.

"The children aren't the only ones I'm concerned about, Lucy. I care about the safety of you and our friends! They're in danger and anytime soon, the enemy can capture them and kill them! We need to leave this house."

"What's the point in running away all the time just for the enemies to already find our location of our next house!? Huh!? There's no point whatsoever! And if you don't like it, leave with your part of the organization. Flee like the coward you are. I'm not going anywhere anymore. This is my base for the rest of my life! Go buy yourself a new house for you to stay at, Natsu, since you care so much about everyone's safety. I'm done here. End of discussion."

I walk out of my office and slam the door. From outside, I hear Natsu throwing things and glass shattering. I'll apologize later on throughout the day but now, I just need a time off from all this argument.

Natsu may also be the head boss just like me but I'm the one that needs to put up with his shit. He murdered my mother and that, I still won't forget or forgive. He owes me a lot and my words are much more powerful than his.

Either if he likes it or not.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 31:

His Decapitated Head