The Biggest News

Natsu

It's been four weeks, and my friends and I are really enjoying Miami. Brandish visited some relatives and reunited with them, Cana stopped drinking but still felt the urge to drink some, Larcade and Mira's relationship grew much more, and Lucy and I got much more closer as well.

It's currently dinner time and Lucy seemed really happy about something. Both Levy and her. She was in a good mood and both Lucy and Levy were snickering to each other beside me.

"What are you guys hyped about?" I ask, and the two stop talking.

"Oh, about something." Levy says, and continues to chat with her best friend.

I can never understand women.

"Levy, I think it's time. I heard a car." Lucy says, and I look at the two weirdly.

The doorbell rings and catches everyone's attention. We all averted our eyes at the front door and Levy gets up, running towards it. She opens it and there was a person delivering a huge box.

"Thank you very much!" Levy says, closing the door.

She pushes the box further so everyone can see and Lucy stands up as well, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Can you explain what's happening, Lucy and Levy?" Erza asks, standing up.

"Okay! Okay! Just hold your horses. So, four weeks had went by and I noticed I didn't get my period on my due date. So, I confronted Levy and she went to the drug store to buy me something that I needed." Lucy announces, and Mira gasps.

"No, stop! Lucy, is this what I think it is!?" Mira asks, standing up as well.

"Natsu, I've wanted to tell you this for so long. And I know that you always wanted to start a family. Mavis probably heard and told God to do something. And guess what? I'm pregnant." Lucy says, and I widen my eyes.

"AHH!! You're pregnant!! Oh my goodness, this is amazing!" Mira shouts out, squealing.

"We finally have a baby in this huge family for once! I'm so happy for you, Lucy!" Cana shouts out.

"You're having a child, Lucy! This is great news!" Erza says.

My heart suddenly beats fast and a huge smile appears on my lips. I stand up from my chair and bring Lucy to the air, spinning her around in happiness.

"I'm going to be a father! Oh, this is awesome! Thank you, Mavis! Thank you, God! Oh my goodness, this is the best news I've heard in my life!" I said, giving Lucy a kiss.

"Wait! In this box, it's going to reveal the gender reveal of the baby. I don't know yet but Levy does and I'm pretty nervous!" Lucy says, anxious.

Everyone stands up and joins in around the circle. Mira takes out a camera and begins recording this special moment. Lucy and I go in front of the box and the two of us lay our hands on the lid.

"On the count to three. One...two...and three!"

We open the box and pink and blue balloons and smoke go flying into the air. Being confused myself, Lucy jumps up and down in excitement and so does the others.

"AHH!! Oh my God! This is a miracle!" Mira yells out, crying.

"This is why you didn't wanted to tell me, huh!? Levy!" Lucy yells out.

"Wait...what? I don't get it. Is it a girl or a boy?" I ask, perplexed.

Lucy giggles and turns me to look at her.

"No, you big doofus! We're having twins." Lucy says, and I widen my eyes.

"What!? We're having twins!? Not one child, but two!? Two are growing inside your belly?!" I question, my eyes lightening up.