Brothers But Enemies

Natsu

"What did you just say?" I ask, a lump in my throat.

"I didn't wanted to tell you this way. But I know Zeref Dragneel is your brother. He told me. He even showed me the DNA results that matched your mother to you and his." Larcade says, and I gulp.

"I don't...have a mother. I never met her!"

"She died during a shootout between narcos of Igneel and Achnologia. The day your father died when he was battling against Achnologia wasn't the first time they went to war. They've went on to many wars before you were handed to him."

"Handed to him? What are you talking about!? Igneel raised me since I was a child! You're making this story up, Larcade!"

"I'm not. Believe me or not, it's the truth, Natsu. During a previous war between Achnologia and Igneel, your mother died by the hands of Achnologia, who was holding your mother hostage so your father, Igneel, can surrender. They were friends and when your mother knew she was going to die, she had asked Igneel to take care of you as if it was his own son. You were still just a baby when she died by the hands of that monster. Your biological father also died before your mother's death, abandoning you to Igneel."

"How do you know about all of this!? Zeref must have fed with you so many lies so you can tell them to me!" I yell, grabbing hold of Larcade's shirt.

"Natsu!"

"I'm not the bad guy here, Natsu. Trust me. I left Zeref's territory because of all his violence and gore! I was sick of it! That's why I joined Brandish and came to Lucy. I care about all of you guys' safety and we need to leave this place before it's too late. I won't let anyone die because you guys are done running away." Larcade says, and I grit my teeth.

"Who was my mother? Who was my biological father!? Did Zeref tell you anything about my real parents!?" I question, looking at Larcade's green eyes.

"All I know is that your mother's name was Aida Dragneel and your biological father's name was Gin Dragneel. They lived in a small village with your older brother, Zeref, but a war between Igneel and Achnologia became a bloodshed and it started raining red liquid. Your mother died thinking of you." Larcade says, and I release him.

"Aida and Gin. H-How come Igneel never told me anything?"

"He wanted you to think that he was your actual father. When the day comes that you and Zeref meet up, he'll tell you everything you need to know about your real family. Now if you'll excuse me, since we're not running away from this house, I'll be increasing the security so we can feel more secure. Excuse me." Larcade says, leaving the scene.

"Natsu...are you alright?" Lucy asks, going in front of me as she caresses my cheek.

"No...not at all. This isn't what I had hoped for today. I found out that I have a brother who is our current enemy and the existence of my real parents. Although I never met my mother, he died by the hands of the same bastard that killed my father, Igneel! I'm going to find him when the time is right and I'm going to kill him for murdering my two parents!" I shout out, tears running down my face.

"We will avenge them. I promise you. But right now, we need to keep our guards up. Bisca, Alzack, Lisanna...I need to have a word with you at my office now. Meet me there. It's really important." Lucy announces, and they nod, leaving the scene as well towards her office.

"Lucy, we got rid of the head of Sting. Gray-sama and Juvia have burned it to ashes." Juvia says, and she smiles.

"Thank you. For now on, I need everyone to have their eyes really open. Carry a weapon at all cost! I don't want none of you getting injured or dying in this house. Do you understand?" Lucy says.

"Yes, ma'am!"

Everyone all scatters around, leaving the scene as well. I'm still surprised about the news Larcade had told me about my parents and Zeref. I need to find him soon so he can tell me everything I need to know!

"Lucy, I have to go."

"Go? Where!?"

"I need to find Zeref. He's my brother and he's the only one that knows my parents when they were alive! He needs to tell me everything I need to know about them!"

"Are you crazy?! Where are you even going to start? You have no idea where he'll be anyways!"

"I'm not going alone, Lucy. Larcade is joining me to find him because he's the only one that knows where he is! He's coming with me either if he likes it or not." I said, storming away.

But Lucy grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"No, sir! You're not going anywhere! You're too emotional to even think right now. Natsu, listen to me! You need to think right! What are you planning on even doing by the time you get to his location? You can't just go in there and say "hi, brother! Tell me everything you know about our parents!" They're going to shoot you with lead! If you go, your life is in serious danger."

"My whole life has been in serious danger. From the moment they murdered my mother and Igneel. I'm not resting until I go after Zeref so he can tell me everything! I'll kill him too! Then after, I'll go after that son of a bitch, Achnologia, for murdering Igneel and my mother! Aida, Gin, and Igneel will finally be resting in peace after Achnologia dies by their son." I said, continuing to storm away.

"Natsu! Stop it!"

"Lucy, what is going on!? What's going on with Natsu?!" Juvia asks, coming with Gray.

"He's planning on going after Zeref so he can explain everything to Natsu about their parents. He's being reckless! Gray, you need to stop him before it's too late."

"That bastard is too reckless. Don't worry, I'll get him in no time. I'll tie him up if I have to." Gray says, going after me.

No one is stopping me. Not even my friends!

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 33:

Zeref's First Attack on FairyTail