The Most Feared Arrives

???

"Sir, we have news for you. It's regarding Lucy and Natsu. I just came back and yesterday, they were having a celebration. Turns out, Lucy is pregnant with twins and Natsu proposed to her after she told him and everyone the news." My assistant says, and I smirk.

"Interesting. Very interesting. This is perfect timing for me to act and finish all of Dragneel blood for good. Even if it means killing those twins and that poor blondie." I said, taking a sip of my red wine.

The most feared will attack. The most feared will arrive pretty soon, Natsu. Must sooner than you expect. You think me murdering your father, mother, and Igneel was enough blood for me? You're totally wrong. I need to vanish all of Dragneel blood...especially your unborn kids. I'll come at the day when you're truly happy.

My name isn't Achnologia for nothing.

Natsu

Ever since I knew of Lucy's pregnancy and I proposed to her, we have gotten pretty close. We both had agreed that our wedding will be in about two weeks because in this life style we're living, if one of us die or some tragedy happens, we're going to have to cancel the wedding.

And then we won't get married.

We're preparing the wedding details right now with a wedding planner. His name is Hades and he looks quite intimidating, if I may say so myself. He doesn't seem like the type to do wedding plannings.

"So, what's your wedding theme?" He asks.

"I would like it to be a flower themed wedding right at our backyard." Lucy replies, and he nods his head, writing it down on his notebook.

"What is the color theme?" He asks, and here is when I reply.

"A burgundy color and white. The bridesmaids will be wearing burgundy colored dresses and the groomsmen will have a burgundy colored tie with a black suit." I said, and Hades nods, continuing to write things down on his notebook.

Suddenly, Lucy's phone rings and she stands up, excusing herself. As I watch her leave, at the corner of my eye, I see Hades checking her out. I clear my throat, catching his attention.

"Any more que–"

"Your fiancée looks rather...stunning. You see, I own a bar and there's a lot of prostitutes in there with horny men. If I give you 1 billion dollars, would you share your fiancée so I can have one night with her?" Hades proposes, and I blink, quite surprised that he thinks that I'll let him.

"First of all, I'm quite surprised that you think I'm going to let you touch my future wife. Second of all, how are you owning a bar and doing wedding plans for other people? And lastly, one billion dollars...isn't just enough. So why don't you keep it and stick it up your fucking ass?"

Hades wheezes and laughs, setting his notebook down on the table.

"She already looks like a whore with those tight dresses. I don't get why she can't work for me? She's probably already an expert at doing all those nasty things. Don't you ever think that she could be cheating on you?"

"Put respect under her fucking name, you fucking prick. I could kill you this instant but I won't. You're not worth being the next person on my dead list. But, if you really want to test me out, go ahead."

Lucy later comes back and I stand up, smiling as if nothing ever happened between me and Hades. I caress her cheeks and bring her into a deep kiss, making out in front of him.