Addiction

Lucy

The doctor arrives and checks up on Cana, who was laying down on her bed with a bucket next to her in case of vomiting. This has never happened to Cana before. Maybe her body just had enough of drinking.

"Your assumptions are correct, Miss Lucy. Cana's body has officially had enough of her drinking. Your liver can only hold up so much beer and alcohol in one day. You've drank too much a little every single day, Cana. You're going to have to stop drinking for at least three or four months."

"Three or four months!? B-But...I can't live without my babies." Cana says, weeping.

"It's evident you have an addiction to drinking. You're an alcoholic, and you must try to stop. Miss Lucy, please don't let her touch another beer until those 3 or 4 months is over. It's important for her to recover." The doctor says, and I nod.

"I'll take care of her. Everyone will. Is there anything else wrong with her?"

"No, that's about it. Her body just couldn't hold up anymore. You may feel headaches and dizziness, Cana. Also, you're going to have to puke out what you have in here or else your stomach is going to hurt even worse. Got it?" The doctor explains, and Cana pouts.

"Fine."

"Thank you, Doctor. I'll accompany you to the door." Erza says, and the two of them leave.

"God dammit, Cana! You scared the life out of us. We thought you were going to die." Mira says, scolding her.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to. I even scared myself. It was weird for me to feel this way." Cana replies.

"We should let her rest. You need to sleep for now." I said.

"Alright! Bye girls!"

"Wait. We need to search the room. Cana is an alcoholic, so she must have a couple of beer bottles in here." Mira says, and we both search the room.

"Oh, c'mon! I don't even have any!"

In the closet, there was five bottles inside at the very top and I grab them all.

"Really!? Whenever you change, you gotta drink?"

"Hey, it's necessary."

"Under the pillow of the couches!? Cana! You're addicted to drinking! This is insane right now!" Mira shouts out.

"Hey! No need to yell! I'm sensitive, you know?"

"Uh, Lucy? Can I talk to you?" Natsu asks, opening the door.

"Yeah, sure. This isn't over, Cana!" I said, marching out with the beer bottles.

"Why do you have those?"

"We're getting rid of beer and alcohol for good. The doctor said that she cannot drink anymore for at least 3-4 months so she can recover. Anyways, what do you want?"

"Ah, I was just gonna tell you that I'll be waiting for you in our room." He says, giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Jeez, you just can't wait, huh? Let me just help Mira find those beer bottles so the two of us can get busy, yeah?"

Before I turn around, he wraps his arms around waist and gives me a passionate kiss. I slap his chest to let go and I giggle.

"Wait for me, yeah?"

"Alright. But hurry."

I go back inside the room and I'm greeted with Mira yelling at Cana about finding 56 bottles. They all rested on the floor together and I widen my eyes.