Finally Together

I am in love with this song and I just discovered it today! The song is called Aquí Estoy Yo by Mich Duval. He's the actor of my favorite character from my favorite novela that inspired this story, La Señora Acero! I highly recommend watching it if you like narco novelas. It's so intriguing and it'll make you cry, laugh, but mostly angry.

Anyways, off to the chapter!

**

Lucy

As we enjoy the party with our friends, Larcade pulls me over to the side. I look up at him, still laughing after the jokes Natsu and Gray made towards each other. Larcade gives me a small smile and I stare at him in a perplexed expression.

"Is something wrong, Larcade?"

"I like you, Lucy. Quite a lot actually. But, before you say anything, I really do want you to be happy even if you're not with me. If you're happy with Natsu, I'm fine with it." Larcade says, and I grin.

"Oh, thank you. I actually didn't expect this from you, Larcade. You're such a nice guy and I'm sure that one day, you'll fall in love with a beautiful woman without even realizing it. You're going to be really happy and take care of your future girl, okay?" I said, and he laughs.

"Of course I will! But you'll always be that one girl that I will always like. I care about you and if Natsu ever hurts you, I'll kill him myself! Him and I have become friends in the last two years, almost like brothers, I guess. He's really lucky to have a girl like you by his side. Make him smile a lot, yeah?" Larcade says, and I give him an embrace.

"Of course I will. And I will always care about you too. Count on me for anything you need, Larcade." I said, and I break the hug.

"Now, let's go back to the party, shall we?!" Larcade says, and I smile.

"Sure!" 

Natsu

The night finishes and everyone goes back into their rooms to sleep it off. After Lucy and I finish cleaning up, we crack a few jokes as I escort her to her room. We make it upstairs and in front of her door.

We give each other a hug and I breathe in her scent, butterflies flying inside my stomach all around. Without realizing it, I give small kisses to Lucy's neck, my hands going down her waist. My heart beats rapidly and it felt like it was going to explode out of my chest.

Damn, I love this girl so much.

"Natsu?"

I stop myself and I look at her in the face. She has a serious expression and I'm starting to think that she's not quite in the mood to be with me this night. All of a sudden, she laughs and I put on an annoyed expression.

"Your face was so funny! Did you really think I wasn't in the mood?" She says, cackling.

"Oh, so you are? Then let's do it." I said, smirking as I lean in close to her.

She opens the door to her room and everything started off soft and slow. We kiss in the lips as I slowly take off her jacket, tossing it off to the side. I lay her down on the bed, kissing her jawline and down to her neck.

Without resisting, I rip off her shirt and she gasps, giggling a bit. Her hands slide on my muffler and she takes it off. I mount on top of her and she takes off my shirt, revealing my bare chest.

Lucy brings me down to kiss her soft lips and she tilts me over so she can be the one to be mounting on me. Her hands lay on my chest and I stare at her beautiful brown eyes.

"You're so beautiful." I said, caressing her cheeks.

"We're finally together after so long." She says, staring back at me.

We went back into kissing and taking off each other's clothes until we were complete nude under the bedsheets. I give her a passionate deep kiss and we gave each other the pleasure and desire we needed for tonight.

Until, morning rises.

The sunlight blooms inside through the curtains and resting next to me in my arms was Lucy, sleeping it off like an angel she is. I look down at her face and her chest was bare shown into the world. I bring up the sheets and cover her to her shoulders.

Last night was pretty fun and amazing. Was it good? Or was it bad?! Or was it too good?

Lucy moves and she opens her eyes, letting out a small yawn. Her eyes sparkle as she looks up at me and I smile, breathing in. I can never get enough of seeing such beauty right before my eyes.

"Good morning, sunshine." I whisper, giving her a peck in the lips.

"Mm. Good morning, Natsu."

"Did you had fun last night?" I ask, removing a strand of hair from Lucy's face.

"Very. I can't wait to do it again some other day with you." She says, kissing me in the lips again.

"Can we stay in bed like this? I don't want to leave this bed. All I want to do today is cuddle next to you." I said, shutting my eyes again. 

"Hey, wake up! As much as I want to just stay in bed, we need to get up and get the day started. I want to start my business again." Lucy says, slapping me lightly on the cheek.

She takes up a bedsheet and wraps it around her body. Lucy walks towards the bathroom and I smile. She turns around and looks at me weirdly.

"What are you looking at?"

"I'm looking at an amazing human." I reply, blushing a little.

"I appreciate the compliments, Natsu. Anyways, I'll go ahead and shower. You're going to dress up and–"

"I love you."

She pauses and looks at me again. "I love you too. NOW GET UP!"

Lucy is as scary as Erza! But besides all her craziness and weirdness, it's what makes Lucy herself. And I like that.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 30:

The Second Most Wanted

*

Short chapter, I know. But I just wanted to write NaLu fluff and their reunion special after so many tears in the last chapters, bruh! They deserve to be happy anyways. But, don't get too used to it! I'm known as the Queen of Despair! A lot of shit is about to go down in the next few chapters. : )

Little spoiler...a war.