Right in Front of Me

Natsu

"Lucy...LUCY!!"

Right as I sneakily enter with Larcade inside the warehouse, I see Lucy tied up and being tortured and humiliated in front of all those men! I take out my gun and shoot fire at the men in anger.

"You son of a bitch!!" I yell out, shooting at everyone.

"Look who is here! The dragon came to rescue his princess! And I can see that Larcade came as well! Boys, get them!" The blonde yells out, and the two of us get surrounded.

"Natsu! This isn't going as planned!" Larcade yells out, pointing the gun at the men.

"Fuck the plan! Lucy is here and that changes everything! Lucy, I'm going to get you out of here! I promise you!" I yell out, my heart aching just to see her like this.

One of the men knocks out Larcade with his gun and I grit my teeth. Someone knocks down my gun and pulls my arms to my back, taking me to where Lucy and that bastard is at.

"Nice to meet you, Natsu. My name is Jackal. And I've been here attending your beloved girlfriend, Lucy. Doesn't she look great?" Jackal says, laughing.

I take a look at Lucy, and her clothes were torn, bruises were everywhere on her body, a wound was at the side of her stomach, and right next to her, I see a pain management electric device.

"Lucy...oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry." I said, tears pooling in my eyes.

"N-Natsu...help me." She says, muttering.

"Alright, enough of that! Boys, tie him up to a chair please! And bring out a really nice bed for Lucy and I. You're about to see your girl get fucked."

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!! I'm going to kill you, you son of a bitch!! You're going to regret this! I'm going to make you fucking pay for what you did to Lucy! I can guarantee you!" I yell out, being forced to sit down on a chair.

They tie my hands down on the chair, including my legs. I grit my teeth, trying to struggle. Later on, his men bring out a bed and Jackal unties Lucy, who was begging him not to harm her.

"P-Please...don't do this. Don't hurt me." She says, tears sliding down her cheeks.

She's crying. That bastard made her cry!

I breath heavily, trying to yank these ropes off of my ankles and wrists! Jackal lays Lucy down on the bed, who kept wincing, sobbing, and crying. Suddenly, Jackal touches Lucy's wound, making her scream in pain.

"AGHH!!"

"STOP IT!!"

Jackal only laughs as a response, and mounts on top of Lucy. I look away, not wanting to see Lucy being raped by another man! But one of his men grabs my head, making me look at the direction of them. Tears slide down my cheeks as I hear Lucy screaming and sobbing, and Jackal's grunting.

"N-Natsu..." Lucy sobs out, and my lips quiver.

I can't do anything to save her. I know deep down she's telling me to get this bastard off of her! But I can't! And that's what sucks!!

All of a sudden, I don't hear Lucy cries anymore. It seems that she's just letting it happen because there's nothing that she and I can do. Jackal gets off her, leaving Lucy on the bed as he buckles up his pants again.

Just when I thought the tears had stopped, more came out from my eyes. Lucy sits up from the bed, pulling the bedsheets towards her, crying. Jackal's men unties me and they all leave, leaving Lucy and I alone.