Talking Business

Lucy

"Don't you think it's a tad bit too soon for me to become your woman? I barely know you, Sting." I said, gulping.

"I guess you're right. Sorry. It's just you have drawn my attention a lot in the past years. I always admired you. Still do." Sting says, and a waiter comes.

"May I take your order?"

"I would like a cup of red wine. I'm not really hungry, anyways." I said, and Sting stares at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Sting orders his drink and food and I look over at the girls, who gave me a sign to hurry things up and that something sketchy was going on with Sting's hitmen.

"So, about joining forces. We must tell each other our ways of transporting the goods. My organization can ship the merchandise the same day you ship yours and we can earn double the money." I said, a bit nervous.

"Wouldn't that be a risk, though? What method are you using to transport your merchandise?"

"Usually, by planes and airports. I hire fashionable women to take the goods over through the airport and sell in the streets at the U.S. I know it sounds complicated but it actually works." I said.

The waiter comes and brings me a bottle of red wine. He serves some on my cup and I thank him with a smile.

"You ship your merchandise through air. How do you receive the money back?"

"I have somebody to launder my money. That person really has some good ideas for concealing the money to me." I reply, sipping on my wine.

"I see. Well, my ways are a bit, you know, clever and well hidden. Not even the police found out about that spot!" Sting says, and I raise my eyebrow.

"Oh really? Tell me all about it."

Sting's eyes gazes up at me and I put on a serious face. He's about to do something, and I know it. The way he is looking at me tells me otherwise.

"What? I can't know about your methods when you heard mine? I thought we were going to work together, Eucliffe." I said, leaning back against my chair.

"Of course we're going to work together! Sorry, it's just been a difficult time for me to trusting people. But, I transfer my goods through underground tunnels." He whispers in to me.

Tunnels? That is a smart way in transporting goods but it would take a while to dig it up from one end to another.

"Tunnels? That's a bold move. But a good one. Who are transporting your goods?"

"Oh, you know...guys who need the money for their family and themselves. They would do anything just to put food on their tables. So they're transporting my merchandise."

"What about money? Don't you have someone that launders your money?"

"Only at difficult times. Usually, the other person and I that made a deal meet up and bring the merchandise and money with each other. It's a risk but it's a good risk." Sting says, sipping his white wine.

Sting's way of transporting his merchandise is by tunnels and uses people who really need the money to ship it. He only launders his money when things get difficult and he meets up with the dealer to exchange.

I just need time to know where the tunnels are and who are laundering his money.

"I like the way you think, Sting. I'm really imagining that we can work well together." I said, smiling.

"Oh, don't imagine. 'Cause that's happening! Partners?" 

I gulp and stare at his hand. Right now, I would very much grab a knife from the table and stab his hand down! But I can't.

"Partners." Not.

Natsu

"How'd it go?" I ask the next day to Lucy.

"It went well. God, I just had a terrible feeling in my gut that something would happen. But it didn't, thank God." Lucy says, sitting down on the couch beside me.

"Making a deal with the enemy himself. Now that's terrible. So tell me, what did he say?"

"He transports his drugs through tunnels and uses people who need the money to ship his merchandise. Sting only launders money when he needs to but usually meets up with the dealer himself to trade." Lucy says, and I raise an eyebrow.

"That mother fucker is smart with his ways. Tunnels usually take up a long time to dig up from one end to another. I don't know how he did it but he fucking did." I said, quite annoyed.

"I still need to find out where the tunnels are located so you can put an end to that bastard's shipping method. You'll blow it and destroy it." The blonde states, and I nod.

She suddenly stands up and grabs her gun, putting it in her bottom back.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving. Why else would I stay here for?" Lucy questions, and I stand up.

"Oh, well...I thought we can just hang out, you know? Like friends." I said, and Lucy stares at me.

"And do what, exactly?"

"Psh, I don't know. How about let's go clubbing together tonight? I feel like we both could use a drink and relieve our minds for a bit from Sting. Sounds good?"

"Fine but if I drink too much, please stop me. I honestly don't feel like getting drunk." Lucy says, smiling.

"Sure! Likewise. I'll meet you here at 7." I said, smirking.

Lucy walks away and the smirk I had turns into a smile. That blondie is making me feels things that I don't wanna feel. Why can't I just have a normal female partner?

There something about Lucy that strikes me. And my heart is asking for her.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 8:

Accidental Kiss