Heartfilia Bloodshed

Lucy

I open my eyes, waking up from my unconsciousness. I look around to where I'm at, and it seems to be a warehouse. My hands were tied together above me and so were my legs. My body needs to prepare itself for all the torture, humiliation, and beatings I'm going to receive later on.

I just hope I don't die.

"You're finally awake. As you can see, I had someone change your clothes instead of just a robe." Zeref says, coming out to reveal himself.

I look down and I have on a white tank top and camouflaged loosed pants with combat boots. Zeref approaches me with a blade that was on a table filled with torturous weapons. He smirks and pins the knife on my stomach.

"Scream. I want to hear you yell in pain and agony! Let me hear you suffer!"

He stabs me in the stomach near my ribs and I grunt in pain, gulping and breathing heavily. Gritting my teeth, I glare at Zeref's dark eyes.

"Y-You're going to regret this." I said, coughing a bit.

He takes out the knife and blood spills down on my shirt, staining it. Zeref calls someone named Jackal, the same one who was holding Azuka hostage. A blonde with tattoos comes out and he licks his lips, cracking his knuckles.

"Is it my turn already?"

"I don't want to be the one to torture her. At least, not right now. Take a really good care of her, yeah? Leave her bruised and bloody." Zeref says, leaving the scene.

"You and I will have a fun night once all of this beating is. That body of yours is calling mine to go to bed so I can fuck you really good! Natsu is so going to be pissed." Jackal says, taking out a pain management electrical device.

But before he pastes the patches on me, he gives a good punch to my stomach, leaving me almost out of air. I cough, trying regain my breathing. As I was doing that, Jackal grabs the patches, giggling, and puts two on my stomach, and the other two at my temples.

"Let's see how much you can handle this pain!"

He turns up the volts and the electricity enters my body, shocking me as I scream out in pain.

"AAGHH!!"

"That's it! Scream! Yell out for someone to rescue you! Ahaha!" Jackal says, lowering the volts.

I breathe heavily, trying to regain my strength. My body grows weak, as if I hadn't eaten for days. Sweat drops down my forehead and slides down on my stomach. The wound that Zeref left on my body gets worse with the electricity.

I'm going to lose a lot of blood if I don't patch my injury. Then, I'll be dead.

"Want more? Yeah!? Do you!?" Jackal questions, putting the volts much more higher than ever.

Humans can only last up to 400 volts. And this thing has 800 volts. This man is crazy enough to put it all the way up, killing me!

"AAGHH!! PLEASE! STOOP!!"

My mind goes blank and yet again, I've grown unconsciousness.

Natsu

Ever since I left with Larcade to go on a quest to look for Zeref, I've had an uneasy feeling. My gut is telling me to go back to the headquarters and that this isn't going to lead me anywhere but danger. But since I'm stubborn and reckless, I kept going.