Encountering You Once Again

PREVIOUSLY ON DRUG LORDS:

At the beginning, Natsu has captured Lucy hostage. They had dinner together and Natsu had told Lucy the supposed truth about the death of her mother. They get close to defeat Sting Eucliffe once and for all but an accident happens.

An explosion erupts at the mansion of Lucy Heartfilia but unfortunately, she loses her arm. She goes to the hospital but has very delicate heart.

She gets better and goes to her new home. At her room, Lucy confesses to Natsu about what she feels about him but things got turned upside down with the confession. The next day, Lucy finds out about Natsu's lie. He had given the order to kill her mother at the four years ago mansion.

Now, they're enemies once again. What will happen now? Will they ever become partners again? Will they ever be together?

**

Lucy

"W-Wait. Y-You're a Dragneel?" I ask, shocked.

"Yeah. But, don't worry. I'm not related to Natsu Dragneel. Actually, someone that's related to him is like a father to me so I inherited his last name."

"What? Dragneel's relatives all died. What do you mean there's still someone that's related to him?"

"I can't tell you anything. You haven't told me your name." He says, and I blink.

"Ah! That's right! Sorry, I was just so caught up in the moment about your last name. I'm sure you've heard of me before. My name is Lucy Heartfilia, the leader of the Celestial Cartel." I said, raising my hand to shake his hand.

"Wow! I knew that you looked familiar. I've seen you from pictures and on television but wow, you're much prettier and hotter in person." He says, and I smile.

"Thank you." I reply, chuckling.

"So, you haven't told me why you have beef with Dragneel and Eucliffe. What did they do a beautiful woman like you?"

"It's a long story actually. Natsu and I have been enemies before. But he told me a lie that I will never be able to forgive him. The reason why I was enemies with him before was because he had murdered my mother four years ago. He told me that he had nothing to do with it and that it was all Sting's fault. I quite believed him but he told me a story about his father, Igneel, that actually made his story convincing. So we teamed up to destroy Sting but things got wrong. See this arm? This is prosthetic. Sting had planted a bomb inside my mansion and it exploded, resulting to me losing my right arm. I fell in love with Natsu and he felt the same way, but he told me that even though he wanted to be with me, he said that he doesn't want to hurt me with what he did. Kagura, a good friend of mine, had recordings from everyone. I found out that Dragneel had lied to me and that he actually did killed my mother by giving the order to Sting to put 5 bombs in the mansion where my sick mother was at while me and the rest of the girls went on a trip." I said, holding back tears in memory of my mother.

"I'm really sorry about that. I'm glad I'm not related to the fool. He's hurt you a lot, has he?"

"Yeah but it's okay. I haven't seen him in three months." I said, getting over it.

"I'm glad you got over him. Maybe another guy will come and make you happy. You deserve everything great the world can give you." He says, and I smile.

"You deserve someone who will make you happy every single day and every single minute."

It sounds so similar.