Recovering from the Suffering

WARNING: GORE IN NATSU'S POV

**

Erza

I step on the pedal, accelerating much faster. Gajeel, Jellal, and Mira are all with me right now, charging their guns after we made it to our destination. I park the car nearby but not too close where they can see us.

"Is this the place?" Gajeel asks, giving a dirty look at the warehouse.

"According to my GPS and the coordinates Natsu gave me, yes, this is the place. Now, we cannot just go inside there and start shooting. Zeref has more men and the four of us cannot go against them. We're going to have to sneak in...okay, Gajeel!?" I declare, and be tsks.

"Fine by me. I just want to rescue Lucy, Natsu, and Larcade. I hope they're alright." Mira says, giving a worried look to the warehouse.

"Let's go. If things go wrong, remember, our priority is saving the three and leaving this place."

"We need to get revenge, Erza. They've hurt our allies!" Gajeel exclaims.

"I know that. But right now, we can't do much at this moment. Here, I'm going to give this to you. It's a tracker for a vehicle. Put this above where one of the wheels are and with that, we can locate their next location. Since we already know where they are, Zeref has nothing left to do but flee. Are you three ready?" I explain, and they nod.

We leave the car and crouch down with our guns, careful not to be seen by anyone. The good thing is that daylight is over and night falls quickly here. I take a deep breath and signal for Mira and Gajeel to go ahead on the other side of the open door.

Gajeel takes out the tracker device and signals that he's going to go over to a vehicle from the back. I give him a thumbs up and he goes off to the other side of the warehouse. Mira and Jellal go inside the darkness of the building, and after, I go inside with them as well.

I suddenly hear screaming from the left side of the warehouse, where Jellal and I are at. Looking at Mira, she mouths that she's got this, and goes across to the left side of the building, hiding behind boxes and barrels.

"Jellal, you and I will go and find Natsu and Lucy. Okay?" I said, and he nods.

I give a thumbs up to Mira and Jellal and I go crouching down quietly over to the right side. The screaming comes from a man, and I'm sure it's from Larcade. They're torturing him as we speak.

"Erza. Pssst! Over here." Natsu whispers, and I look up ahead.

"Natsu, get over here. Quick." Jellal says, and Natsu crouches down to us.

"Where's Lucy?" I ask.

"She's inside with the bastard, Jackal. They've tortured Lucy, humiliated, and beaten her. That asshole even raped her. Right in front of me, Erza! And I couldn't do anything at all because they tied me up."

"Those sick bastards are going to pay. They've hurt our boss and with that, I'm not going to forgive them." I said, standing to a little and walking towards the door where Lucy is at.

The two comes next to me against the wall and walking down the corridor was one of Zeref's men. He walks by and I cover his mouth as he struggles. I snap his neck and leave him on the ground quietly.

"Jellal, dispose of the body and check up on Gajeel." I demand, and he nods, picking up the body.

"Good luck." He whispers, quietly leaving through the open doors.

"Where's Mira?" Natsu asks.

"She went to go rescue Larcade. They're torturing him from the left side." I said, taking a peek at the corridor.