Finale: Drug War

Lucy

Explosions. Fire. Death. Blood. Screaming. Gunshots. Those are the words that define war. This war is worth something. It's worth the innocent lives Zeref has killed.

Word has spread around that Achnologia is here. And he's currently fighting Natsu outside at the side of the house. I'm sure that in one hour, the DEA, the FBI, and all the authorities will be here rushing in to arrest and kill all of us.

"Guh!" I yell out, receiving a kick on my stomach.

"Kuhahaha! Man, I sure do like beating the shit out of Natsu's wife! He's going to be so furious! Too bad he's distracted with Achnologia on the other side." Ajeel says, laughing.

I'm not sure how I ended up in this situation. I was just leaving the second floor until Ajeel came and attacked me. He took away my gun and started to beat the crap out of me. The skin from my prosthetic arm is getting scratched off somehow, and the machinery is showing.

"Tch. Let me...fight you instead of you beating me! Let's have a fair fight, yeah?" I ask, standing up.

"Pff, you're too weak to even move a muscle. I don't think you'll have an ad–GUH!"

I punch him across the face with my right arm, and he stumbles against the wall. He glares at me and throws his hand at the direction of my neck, and holds my throat, squeezing and suffocating me.

"N-Ngh...let me go!"

He smashes me against the wall while holding onto my neck and knocks out the air from my lungs. I cough, trying to breathe but my vision begins to get all blurry and dark.

"It's your end, Mrs. Dragneel."

Suddenly, a shot erupts the area and Ajeel gasps, slowly releasing me and falling down on the ground. I breathe in, gasping for air. Looking up on the person who saved me, I see Gray.

"G-Gray...you look terrible. Are you okay?" I ask, coughing.

"I killed Invel now. Seeing Juvia die at the rooftop, somehow made me stronger. I knocked him out with a large tree branch and stabbed him several times. I was...angry and too emotional." He says, looking at his bloody hands.

"I-It's okay. The two of us lost Juvia, and she was an angel to the both of us. Together, we have to surpass it just like we did with Larcade. Mira eventually got over his death, but he's still in her heart. In everyone's hearts. Just like Juvia will be. Please, you have to still be willing to fight."

"I'm not a quitter, Lucy. I never planned on quitting ever since they murdered my mother. Where is she? Where's Juvia?"

"She's upstairs in her room. I changed her clothes and everything because that's how she always wanted it. You can go see her if you want. I'll be okay. I need to go and help Natsu with Achnologia."

"It's far too dangerous to help him, Lucy. I think you should just rest."

"I don't know the definition of rest, Gray. Go see Juvia and say your goodbyes properly. I'll be fine. Take care until this war is over, yeah?"

"Likewise. Stay out of too much danger, Lucy." Gray says, running up the stairs.

"You betcha."

Natsu

After punches, kicks, and pushes, Achnologia and I are left breathless. We could hardly even move a muscle anymore. My body aches from my kicks and punches he threw out, and the chain he throw stabbing the side of my lower stomach.