Just You and I

Ya'll, this is the first time I write a little bit of lemon/smut since I always stop it and take it somewhere else but I just wanted to see how I write it 'cause...beginner's luck. This was probably really weird and uncomfortable for me to write so yeah. What the fuck am I saying? Just read and enjoy! 😂

Just a warning, if you're underaged or something, don't read it and skip on ahead to the ending. 😂 My apologies. And don't worry, I'm not writing this kind of stuff again. PEACE!

*

Natsu

After arriving to the island and booking a nice looking hut, Lucy and I drop our bags down on the floor. Inside, there were lit candles and rose petals on the floor leading to the master bed. A bucket of two champagne bottles were on the bedside table and a fruit basket was sitting on top of the drawers.

"Wow. This place looks so amazing." Lucy says, turning around and looking at me.

"Yeah, I had someone decorate it before we came here. Now, it's just you and I and no one else." I say, kissing her.

I grab her and take her to the bed, laying her down gently. Lucy caresses my cheeks with her soft hands and it later reaches to the back of my neck. I kiss her lips, then her jawline, then to her neck. I know we've done this plenty of times but I still feel the need to explore her body and it always feels good just kissing her and hearing her soft moans.

Pulling down her straps from her dress, she takes my shirt off after, pushing me off to the side so she can mount on me. Lucy kisses my lips, and travels down to my neck. Minutes later, she slides her dress off and all she's wearing is her undergarments. I take off my shorts and push her down on the bed softly, mounting on her.

"I can't wait...to taste you already." I whisper, unhooking her lacy bra. 

I explore my hands from her stomach to her breasts, and massage them up a bit. Slowly grinding on her, I kiss her lips as I continue to massage her breasts. She moans during the kiss and she takes off my underwear, making me go completely in my birthday suit.

I travel down to her collar bones, then to her breasts and begin to lick down to her stomach. Grabbing her lacy underwear, I slide it off from between her legs and begin to kiss her thigh.

Kissing softly what's in between her legs, Lucy moans and gasps as I tease her a bit. I begin to lick her and smirk while at it, loving giving the pleasure to her. A minute later and I mount on her again, thrusting and thrusting in her. She moans and moans, clutching onto my back as she begs for more.

While thrusting, I kiss her neck and begin to mark her once more. She's so going to be pissed about leaving her marks. Not one, but maybe three or four.

"Ahh! Faster, d-deeper...please!" She begs, and I smirk. 

I push it in further, penetrating her much faster and deeper. Her breasts bounce up and down, and I grope them with my two hands. Looking up at Lucy, she was blushing and sweating, and my smirk grows.

"You're loving it, huh?" I ask, licking my lips.

"Why is it always you...that gives me pleasure?" She asks, breathing heavily.

"I like seeing you loving it. You always taste so good, you know?"

"I-I'm going to be reaching my limit, Natsu. But just keep doing it 'cause I so love it." She moans, grasping onto the sheets.

She wraps her legs around my waist as I continue to thrust and push in, almost reaching my limit too. Even if we have triplets or quadruplets, it'll all be worth it because making love to this woman right here feels so damn good.

I moan as well, sweating and blushing. I feel hot and my body is just begging for more. Taking it out from her vagina, I make her turn around and point her ass towards me. Licking her, she shivers and moans out loud, grasping onto the sheets.

"Ahhh!!! Natsu!"

"Fuck...you're dripping so much. And it tastes amazing...as usual. Yell out my name, Lucy. Scream it out so...often!"

Flicking my tongue, I swallow her juices. She gasps and moans once more, and I lay my head down on the bed. Lucy rides on me, grinding herself onto me. I'm assuming that it's her turn to give me pleasure.

"You...just lay tight and enjoy the ride." She mutters out, and I shiver.

She mounts on top of me and inserts my member inside her. I grasp onto the sheets, blushing and breathing heavily. Lucy grinds it inside her and I moan, loving the sensation.

"I...fuck, Lucy!"

She gets off of me and grabs my member, and I gasp. Gritting my teeth, I stare down at her. Twitching up a bit, she softly blows on it.

"Y-You're teasing...now."

I feel her tongue licking on it and I bite my lip, and moan out loud once she puts it in her mouth. I open my mouth, gasping and breathing heavily. Of all the times we've done this, tonight is the best one yet.

A few minutes went by, and Lucy and I have reached our limits. We were both laying down on the bed, and morning soon rises. The sunshine wakes me up and I open my eyes a little, first looking at the woman in front of me. She was sleeping softly, and I caress her cheek.

"You deserve the moon and back." I say, giving her a small kiss on the lips.

She's...perfect, honestly.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 48:

Achnologia Strikes Again

**

I am never writing this shit again. I was hesitating publishing this chapter and I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO!  😂 Oml, i was so uncomfortable and I'm a dumbass for even writing it. But, what's done is done. And I'm sorry as well for this ugly chapter, man. It's going to flop and it deserves to be flopped. NEVER AGAIN!