The DEA

(Play soundtrack when Lucy tells Larcade to open tunnel.)

Lucy

As I leave Brandish's house with the rest of my girls, I hear police sirens and flashing red and blue lights approaching the building. I widen my eyes and every drug lord inside the house panics, fleeing the place.

"The DEA!? How the Hell did the DEA even get here!? How did they know we were all here!?" Mira asks, shocked.

"Someone must have snitched. C'mon, we need to go!"

The DEA agent leave their vehicles and grab their weapons, getting ready to open fire. The girls and I hide behind a boulder, taking out our guns.

"This is every drug lord here versus the DEA." I said, my heart racing.

"Lucy, they're surrounding the perimeter. And I can hear a helicopter coming! We need to leave! The whole law is coming after us!" Erza says, and I widen my eyes.

"That's because they want to catch everyone in here. We can't let them catch us or Brandish! She is a friend of mine! Levy, Erza, find Brandish and leave the building! Go back to my headquarters. Mira and I will stay here to fight off the agents." I said, charging my gun.

"What!? You two can't stay here! They'll catch you." Levy says.

"It's an order! Go now before they catch Brandish and arrest her." I said, gulping.

"Mira, take care of her." Erza says, and Levy and Erza leave from behind the boulder and into the house.

I take a deep breath. If I get caught, it'll be my second time going to jail. I'll be thrown into a high security prison and every inmate in there will destroy me. But it's not unless I don't fight back.

"Surrender now! We know all of you drug lords are in there! If you don't surrender now, we'll go in there by force and arrest all of you! If you shoot fire, we'll have no choice but the kill you! You have 5 seconds!" An agent calls out, and I gulp.

"Lucy, we need to go. Now!"

"There's no way in escaping, Mira. They've surrounded the perimeter of this house. Mostly all the drug lords and their people are hiding or preparing to shoot fire at those cops. We have no where to go." I said, and she parts her lips.

"Lucy! Hey, are you alright?" Larcade asks, coming with his gun.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How are the others? Is Brandish okay?"

"Your girls took her and drove away back to your headquarters. She's okay. But the question is, how the fuck did the DEA know that this was a party of narcos? Someone obviously snitched." Larcade says, and I nod.

"3! 2! 1! Everyone, prepare to shoot anything that is moving inside that house! Those bastards aren't going to surrender." An agent says, and I can hear guns charging.

"C'mon, I know a secret passage way that can lead us to the other side where no cops are at. I'm Brandish's trusted friend, and she tells me everything. Let's go." He says, grabbing my left hand.

Mira, Larcade, and I crouch down, sprinting towards the back of the house. We go inside through a door and Larcade leads us to the living room.

"Lucy! You're alright! I thought that the DEA caught you." Natsu says, approaching me with Gray.

"I'm fine. Larcade is leading me to a p–"

"You need to stay away from her. Why don't you make sure that the DEA doesn't come barging through the door shooting at us?" Larcade says, and I sigh.