Chapter Eighteen

Hello my lovlies. Long time no see? 

(A/N PLEASE READ) I apologize profusely for not updateing recently. I've had a case of the writers block (again). But now i think i'm good to go! Just an update, this story is far from finished so please dont give up on it. It's practically still in the beginning stages—even thoguh we're already up to eigteen chapters. PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON ME. I'd cry :'(

Enjoy!

Inhaling the delicious scent of my caramel latte, I peer over at Connor as he animatedly expands on a topic I was less than concerned about. I was way too engrossed in his charming looks. The way his dimples grew larger when he barred his perfectly aligned teeth seemed to make me giddy inside. Every few minutes he would absentmindedly flick his head to the side, and sway his gorgeous mop of hair out of his ocean pooled eyes. But, oddly, the most gorgeous thing about him was his charismatic personality. No matter what the subject was, he was excitedly chatting on and on about it. He loved his opinion but he also valued hearing someone else’s. I’ve only known this boy for less than two hours and I already feel that I know him on another level. His voice was husky and calm, and his smiles were faint worthy. I’m really surprised he hasn’t mentioned anything about having a girlfriend.

“So what brings you here to the hospital?” he asks snapping me out of my gawking.

He leaned back in the metal café chair and peered over the table at me.

I bite my lip nervously. Did I really want to tell this man about my dad when I’ve only just met him? Though, it feels as if I’ve known him forever. I just feel like I could trust him with anything. It really is a weird feeling…

“It’s alright if you don’t want to share Willow, I totally understand.”  He flicks his hair to the side and smirks at me. “I’m only a stranger.”

I blush and look down at my chipped black fingernails. One question bothered my mind. Why did he want to talk to me? He said I looked like an angel when he first bumped into me. I’m not even wearing makeup and I had been crying previously. How can that be any form of attractive?

“You know Willow,” he leans forward on the table, bringing his face closer to me as if he was sharing a secret. “This is really weird, but I have this uncanny ability to read people’s expressions. And you my friend, I can read like a book.”

I continue looking down at the table. Like I’ve never heard that one before.

“You’re unsure about something. What is it? Am I making you uncomfortable?” He says the last part in an oddly seductive tone. It was a real turn on.

I look back up at him and smile. “No, oddly, you’re not.”

He peered at me curiously. “Then why are you so quiet?” he asks with a small smirk on his perfectly sculpted lips. “Or, are you just a reserved girl?”

I lean forward a bit and whisper softy to him. “Maybe, maybe not; you’ll have to find out.”

He laughs.

Wait, what the hell am I thinking? Really Willow; am I seriously playing the hard to get card?

“Why are you even talking with me?” I ask looking up to his puzzled face. He looked really cute when he was puzzled.

                “What do you mean?”

                “I look like a ho-bag, I have absolutely no makeup on, if you haven’t noticed I’ve been crying for like the past twenty four hours, and I’m definitely not your type. What do you want from me?” I put my defensive block back up into place. I shouldn’t have let my guard down in the first place. This guy was gonna use me.

                He shrugs, “Have a little faith in your-self Willow. You’re a gorgeous girl, whose not afraid to cry, and obviously knows how to speak her mind. I kind of find it as a turn on.” He winks subtly at me.

I roll my eyes, “I don’t have time for this player.” I push myself out of the chair and grab my coffee.

My teenage hormones were screaming at me not to leave this adolescent god of a boy.

                He merely chuckles at me, “I’m not a player; not at all.”

                I give him a dumb shit look, “Have you seen yourself?”

                He shrugs, “Fine, don’t believe me.”

                I huff and turn to the door, swaying my hips in the process.

                “See you Monday Willow!” he yells after me.

                I stop dead in my tracks and look back at his gorgeous face, now graced with a smirk.

                Monday?!

                I have a feeling this guy is going to make my life even more of a hell.

MAGICAL UNICORNS!!!!

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

****P.S.! IF YOU WANT ME TO A DO A CHAPTER IN LEVI'S POV SO YOU CAN SEE WHERE HE'S RAN OFF TO, COMMENT "LEVI POV"

THANK YOU LOVES!—MARIA <3