Chapter Six Part 2

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST

Hello to all my lovely fans! I wanted to let you know before you read the second part of chapter 6, that i'll be taking a different approach on uploads. In order for me to upload another chapter, i'll be asking a small favor of my fans. It consists of voting and commenting. Since this story isn't that popular, i'm going start out small. For me to upload the next chapter i would like to have 5 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS on this chapter! It's not that hard. Just press vote if you  liked it and comment with your opinion. Enjoy this chapter!

************

Willow POV

With his hair as dark as night, he leans against the wall. Earphones in, and a mysterious slouch, he looks right up at me. His eyes light up and a ludicrous grin takes to his face. I swear I have the weirdest effects on Levi.

“What took you so long?” He yells over the music only he can hear. He eyes my drink, exhaling.

“I just went to get a drink,” I place my cup down on his nightstand.

After he removed his earphones, it was just me, him, and downright silence.

“He make you that?” He points to the drink.

Here we go again. If only Levi could see that nothing is going on between us. I don’t even know why he cares so much.

“Yes, is that a problem?” I purposefully use a hint of sarcasm.

He rolls his eyes and gapes at the ground. He shoves his hands in his pockets.

Another awkward moment of hush.

He raises his head and meets my eyes. A sincere and serious looks spreads across his face, “Willow, you’re getting too close with Jessie.”

I eye at him outraged. Since when does he control who I can get close to?

“Back off Lev, I can socialize with whoever I want!” Not that I want to mingle with Jessie. Or do I?

Hurt spreads across his face and I instantly regret snapping at him. I can’t risk fighting with my best friend.

I soften my expression and smile sympathetically at him. “You’re over reacting,” I say calmer. “Jessie and I haven’t gotten any closer and we won’t. He made his decision when he dropped us as friends. He’ll have to live with it.”

Levi groans and closes his eyes, “Sorry. I just don’t want you to get hurt. You’re the most important thing I have.” He draws closer to me than usual and touches my cheek. “Take my advice. Stay away from him,” he basically whispers.

Mixed feelings overwhelm me. First, why is Levi so damn close? I mean this is going a little bit over the ‘best friend boundary’! Second, am I getting too close to Jessie? We’ve been talking more than usual, but I don’t think anything of it.

Levi feels my discomfort as I avert my eyes away from him.

He drops his hand and takes a step back. “So when are V and Alex coming?”

I snap out of my thinking stance. “They should be here soon.”

“Cool.”

“Cool.”

**

The music from downstairs blares up into the seclusion of Levi’s room. Our circle of people on the shag carpet consists of me, Levi, Violet, and Alex. Nail polish fumes fill the room. Violet and I are painting each other’s nails. Purple for her and of course black for me.