Chapter Fifteen

Hello my loves, the moment you've all been waiting for. Chapter Fifteen. VOTE COMMENT AND FAN! This is pretty dramatic if i don't say so myself! Not to give any spoilers or anything but...SHIT GOES DOWN! haha but it'll get better in the next chapter. I PROMISE! Now go read before i change my mind and kill off a main character!! :P

My eyes shot wide open at the sound of an idiot pounding on my door.

“Willow! Get up lazy ass!”

Levi. Sigh. I groan dramatically and fall back onto my bed. “Go. Away.”

“Nope. I’m coming in, so be decent!” He opens the door swiftly.

I frantically pull the covers up to my chin like I had something to hide—which I didn’t. Or did I?

“Levi!” I scream at him.

He just laughs, “It’s not like I haven’t seen any of it before.” His smile fades into somewhat of a frown. “Err; I think we need to talk a bit.” He bit his lip nervously waiting for my answer.

“Umm sure,” I say. “Let me use the bathroom first.” I pull myself up and run to the bathroom. I make sure to lock the door so Levi doesn’t barge in a like the perverted, maniac of a best friend he is.

I pick up my brush and begin to slowly comb my tangled hair. My makeup is still black under my eyes from not washing it off last night.

Last night. Oh my God. Was that real, or just a figment of my imagination? Jessie’s lips all over mine, his arms tangled around my body.

I groan internally. That was a bad move, for sure. I mean, of course it was nice, but I’ve only just gotten to know Jessie again. I shouldn’t have let myself be so vulnerable. Stupid, stupid! He probably thinks I’ll just jump into bed with him too! Well, that boy is going to get a piece of my mind today! I’m setting ground rules. No more late night make outs with Jessie Dalton. No way.

Well, it was really nice. I mean, really, really nice.

No! Stop thinking about it! I have values! Morals! Self-respect!

Before I knew it, I was pulling out hair because I was brushing so hard. Dammit.

Oh Dammit!

I pulled my hair back to get a better view at my newly bruising neck.  “Shit, shit, shit!”

“You okay in there Willow?” Levi knocks on the door.

“I-I’m fine,” I say stumbling over my words.

I can’t let Levi see the love bite. HIS TWIN BROTHER of all people!

Makeup bag, makeup bag, where the hell is my makeup bag!?

I rummage through the crap on the bathroom counter. I must’ve left it in my backpack.

“Err, Lev’?”

“What?”

“Can you get my makeup bag from my backpack?”

He chuckles. “Babe, you don’t need to put on makeup just for me. You’re sexy either way.” I could just picture him smirking.

I pounded against the door, knowing very well that he was leaning against it. “Get me my goddam makeup bag!”

“Jesus Christ. Chillax.” I hear the zipper of my book bag and soon he comes back to the door. “Here, open up.”

I carefully unlock the door and open it just a crack. I stick my hand out.

“Just open the door, Willow. What’s your problem?”