Chapter Thirteen

Read A/N Please!

Hey guys, sorry for my late upload. I've had a lot going on recently. But more importanly i have a great motivation to write now! First, because of all you! The 5 votes really worked and i truly appreciate it. I would really love if you would vote for this chapter. Second, i had a Power of The Pen meet today and i placed in the top 12! 9th place, yeah buddy! So i'd like to thank all my reader fors encouraging me to writ emy best. You're my motivation.

So this chapter is a bit of a filler, but it's neccessary. So 5 votes for me to upload the next chapter. You will be seeing more of Amy soon, and you'll find out more about her and her situation.

Enjoy!! oh and PS i want a new cover so if someone wants to make me one that'd be awesome!

Chapter Thirteen

Jessie POV

                I nonchalantly lean back onto my locker. My eyes scan the hallway looking for nothing in particular. It’s Monday; two weeks since the incident. Willow is still in the hospital, but should be coming home this week. As far as the kiss goes? I’ve never felt like that with a girl before. My insides melted just at her touch. I was in control however, seeing as she was feeling the same. I could just tell. She enjoyed it just as much as I did.

                “Jessie!” Devon speaks irritated.

                “What?”

                “Dude I’ve been trying to get your attention for like ever,” he rolls his icy blue eyes.

                Devon is probably my best guy friend. He’s a bit of a jerk like me, but what guy isn’t? He plays the field like I do—well used to—and gets a lot of girls. They find his ‘flippy’ brown hair ‘super cute’.

                “Sorry,” I mutter not really paying attention.

                “What’s got you in a rut? I’ve never seen you like this man.”

                I shrug not sure if I want to share my feelings for Willow with him.

                “It’s a girl ain’t it?” he smirks. “Don’t let it get to you. They’re all the same.”

                I give him my best glare and go off. “You wouldn’t know Devon! All you do is sleep with them and leave. You don’t even get a chance to know them.” I bite my tongue form saying anything further.

                “You’re one to talk. You’re the biggest player I know!” he pushes a finger at me.

                I shake my head, “I’ve changed.”

                He shakes his head unconvinced. “Whoever this girl is, she’s got you wrapped around her slutty little finger, and I don’t like it.”

                That’s it. On impulse my fist meets his lip with a hard smack. “She’s not a slut!” I yell with rage.

                Gasps come from other students and soon they gather around us. “Fight!” someone yells.

                He wipes the small amount of blood from his lips and looks at me, shocked.

                “She’s the sweetest person I’ve ever met! She’s nothing like other girls!” I scream at him.