Chapter Seventeen

YAY! I uploaded! Just to forwarn, it's REALLY bad in my opnion. But i still think you should vote because I pushed through my writer block to write this for you guys! 

Please also remember to check out my new story Red Duct Tape as well as Let Me Go Set Me Free !

Loves <3

I groggily open my eyes to a figure hovering over me.

Amy tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear and looks at me curiously. “Willow? Are you okay honey? Why are you on the floor?”

My back sears in pain as a reminder that I was still curled up on the floor. I cautiously stretch my legs out and my joints make cracking noises.

Amy offers me her hands and I gladly take her offer. After standing up I awkwardly roll back on my heels and look down. “Err, sorry about that.”

She smiles sadly at me and shrugs. “Are you hungry? I made spaghetti for dinner.”

I yawn loudly and search for a clock somewhere in this room. “What time is it?”

“Seven o’clock dear. Don’t worry,” she set her hand on my shoulder. “Jessie and his mother left a few hours ago.”

“Oh,” I say softly and go to my dresser to pull out a sweatshirt. I debate on asking if Levi came back, but I knew what the answer would be anyway. There’s no point in giving my hopes up.

“Do you want to talk about it?” she asks.

I turn in her direction. She bites her lip and moves closer.

 “Maybe later,” I reply and grab my cell phone.

1 message from Violet: Hey I haven’t talked to you in a while. Is everything alright?

1 message from Alex: Have you talked to Levi? I can’t get a hold of him.

6 missed calls from Jessie.

I groan internally. The ass had the audacity to call me. SIX TIMES! I shook my head and replied to Violet.

I’m fine. I’ve just had a lot going on. Sorry.

I go to reply to Alex’s message, but then it hits me. Everything that happened earlier floods through my head. Levi was gone. All because of me.

“Did Levi ever come back?” I ask Amy hesitantly. There’s really know point though. I knew Levi well enough to know that it be more than a day before he came back. Seeing that I was the one who made him upset though—I’m not sure when I’ll see him again. I just hope that he’s not harming himself. If he is, I’m not there to save him.

She shakes her head slightly. “He didn’t. Mrs. Dalton said to give him some space though. He’ll come back when he wants to.”

“I’m a horrible best friend,” I mutter only to myself.  At the moment I needed time to reflect. I need to talk to someone that I trust, and someone who won’t judge me. I need to see dad. It’s been at least a week since I’ve visited him. It’s horrible really. I used to see him every day, but ever since Jessie came back into my life, I’ve forgotten. “Can I borrow your car?” I ask Amy.

“Sure,” She says slowly giving me a questioning look. “May I ask for what purpose?”

I bite my lip and swallow hard, “I want to go see dad. It’s been a while. Err…”I trail off not wanting to share too much information. Sure she was being nice now, but I’m still not completely sure if I can trust her.