Chapter Four

Here's another chapter for yall! Comment, vote, and enjoy! 

Pic of Levi ------>

**Willow POV

I awoke clutching the pillow close to me. As I squeezed it, I inhaled Jessie’s marvelous scent. Axe Dark Temptations I believe. Wait, how do I know that?

I opened my eyes to Jessie’s room. I lurched and flopped of the bed with a thud. Whoa, wait, why am I in Jessie’s room?

I rub my now bruised bottom. Carefully getting myself off the floor, I remember that I’m supposed to be confused right now.

“Willow!?”

Damn. That triggered my headache.

Levi stands by the door frame, shocked and furious. His fists are clenched at his sides.

“Uh….” I say like an idiot.

“What the hell are you doing?! Why are you here? In Jessie’s room! Oh God…no please…” He looks like he’s about to wail when he glimpses at my body. “Why are you wearing his clothes?!”

I look down at myself. I had forgotten that I was wearing his t-shirt and shorts. I guess I had also forgotten that I’d fallen asleep in here last—this morning….in his bed. Shit, this looked bad.

“Lev I know this looks bad, but I can explain.” I walk over to his rigid stance.

“Explain!” he shrieks.

“What is going on here?” Levi’s mom demands as she saunters down the hallway. She sees me and gasps, putting her hand up to her mouth.

“M-morning Mrs. D,” I stammer.

She takes a moment to catch her breath. “It’s afternoon Willow dear. It’s… lovely to see you.” She gives Levi a sympathetic smile and continues down the hallway.

Levi’s fists remained scrunched and his jaw becomes taut.

“Lev, it’s NOT what you think!”

He looks at me with disgusted eyes and shakes his head.

From the steps, Jessie walks in with nicely fitted jeans and a bare chest. When he sees Levi, he smiles delightedly. “Finally get up sleepy head?” he directs to me but keeps his eyes locked with Levi’s.

Levi turns his gaze to me, and then walks out.

“Levi! Come on! Please, let me explain!” I yell after him.

Jessie chuckles and proceeds to his closet.

“Why’d you have to do that?”

“Do what?” he asks coolly.

“Talk! Now he thinks we slept together!”

He raises his eyebrows and gives me a cocky grin, “But we did sleep together baby doll.”

“You know what I mean!” My hand hits the hardness of his large and toned bicep.

He again chuckles, “Wimp.”

I snort. “Oh yeah?” I playfully bring my fist to his stomach. “Ow!” Why does he have to be so strong?!

He grabs me by the hips and pulls me into an amorous hug.

I try to pull away but he holds me captive. Not that I care, I could hug him all day. Crap, pull yourself together girl!

His phone vibrates in his pocket.

He sighs and breaks the hug. “Hello?” he answers annoyed.

“Hey baby,” I hear seductively from the other end.

I roll my eyes at him and walk out to find Levi.

**

I knock on his door to find it locked. His music blasts piercingly.

I knock again. “COME ON LEV!” I scream through the noise.

Nothing.

“You leave me with no choice,” I mutter. Not that he could hear me anyway.

I take a bobby pin from my hair and jab it through the round hole in the knob.

I walk in to find no Levi. The bathroom light shines through the door crack. I turn off the stereo and walk to the bathroom.

I close my eyes and go in. “Levi you need to—,”

“Fuck Willow! Go away!”

I open my eyes to a horrific sight.

Levi, a razor in hand, and blood trickling down his arm.