I was driving silently but she was talking about the things she was going to do in our wedding. She was very excited and happy, she was talking like a little kid. She has this childish side I never knew it. Some of her ideas were very weird but still I agreed. Cause only her happiness matters for me nothing else I ever needed or I will ever be needed. Her smiling face is enough for me, seeing which I can live my whole life happily.

" You should also say something. Haven't you any wish for your wedding day? You tell me. I will arrange it." She said and I shook my head and sighed looking another way. The wishes I had for my wedding will never come true.

" What happened, Theo?" She asked.

" Nothing happened, babe. My wish is making you happy. Not just in our wedding day but whole the life and I promise I will try to do it with all my life." I said out my heart and she tugged herself with me. She kept her head on my shoulder and kept her hand on my heart. But didn't say anything.

" You know you are the most precious gift of my life?" I asked her. She nodded.

" I love you more than anything in this world. I only have you who is my own. I never thought I will get a girl like you." I said.

" Like me means?" She asked.

" Means so precious. You are the best thing ever happened in my life. You are a miracle for me. I don't need anything in my life." I said.

" But I do need something more." She said and looked at me.

" Anything for you." I said.

" I want some kids too. Now, we can't live our lives alone like that, right?" She asked and I looked at her weirdly. Is she always like this bold!!!! Maybe.

" Ok, we will have some kids." I said.

" Just ok? Aren't you happy about having kids?" She asked me.

" Obviously we will have some kids." I said smilingly.

" That's like my Theo. But wait a second this isn't the way to your house is this?" She asked and I chuckled.

" Where are you taking me?" She asked.

" You said you trust me." I said looking at the road.

" I do trust you, stupid. I was asking out of my curiosity." She said and I smiled.

" We almost reached. You can see by yourself then." I said. After a while we reached there and I parked the car then got out of my car. She had already walked out of the car.

" Theo, here?" She asked seeing the house.

" We haven't asked from my dad." I said and she turned silent for a moment.

" Then let's go ask him." She said and smiled. I smiled back at her.

" Come with me." I hold her hand and walked towards the backyard of the house where I know my dad was buried. It's still there. A bit away from the house.

" Are you comfortable?" I asked.

" I am comfortable anywhere if you are with me." She said and that made me feel loved and happy, just wasn't able to express my happiness. I was so so happy hearing her. As we reached the place and I sat there and she followed me. I touched the ground. My dad was the best person in the world. I can never be him but I can only try.

" Dad, are you listening?" I asked softly. " She is Naomi. I umm..."

" We love each other and we want to get married. My family has already agreed. It's your turn, Mr. Roberts. Please please please please please, say yes." I heard her saying and I sighed. She is too much bold and it has proved. I smiled.

" I know you will say yes. After all I am Naomi." She said and I chuckled.

" It is seeming like you are threatening someone." I said.

" Don't talk while I am talking with your dad. Keep calm." She said and started talking with my dad. I wish dad really was here. He would be very very happy seeing her today.

" Theo, you haven't told me about your wish for wedding day." She said to me. " Mr. Roberts, please ask your son to tell me his wish so that I can fulfill his wish." She said.

" It's impossible, Naomi. Leave it." I said.

" Just name it." She said.

" Alright, I wanted that my family attend my wedding ceremony and someone special who choose a wedding dress for you. But none of them is going to be fulfilled. You are enough for me." I said.

" Why won't be fulfilled?" She asked.

" Neither I have a family nor that person will be agreed to choose you a wedding dress." I said.

" Who is the special person?" She asked. I sighed.

" Leave it." I said.

" Theo!!!" She was forcing me.

" No one." I said and turned the other side.

" Tell me, Theo." She said.

" Nobody." I said.

" You can trust me. I will try my best to make the person agreed." She said.

" She will never." I said.

" Why she won't?!!!" She asked.

" Cause, she is my mom." I said and sighed.