Camz, I want to, ok? I have my reasons and I don't want to fight please.

Ok. Just follow your heart and listen to your body and stop when it gets too much.

How do you know that it -?

Lo, you..I mean we haven't connected within a week. I knew something was up. I just didn't know what. You wouldn't let me in.

I'm sorry. I was just stressed.

Babe, remember you're not alone.

I know. Lauren sighs. She doesn't like the topics and would prefer talking about something else. She's got everything under control and it's her business what she's doing with her time.

Are you ok though? How are you holding up?

Ok so far. We've made some progress but we needed to move to the colder part of the kingdom for which I wasn't prepared.

You mean you're not having proper clothes? Are you cold, Camz?

Camila stays quiet. She doesn't want to concern her girlfriend that she's indeed freezing in deep snow and fresh one keeps on falling. Her teeth are clattering, and she would do anything just to lay beside Lauren, preferably beneath a big, fluffy blanket.

Yes, I am cold.

Do you have any blankets around?

No, we use them for the ones who are injured and sick. We others don't have anything. But don't worry. I don't plan to stay here long. But instead she knows they are going to have to stay there for a while and if it means that she as the leader is freezing. She'll always put others first since it's a rule as a royal to take care of your people.

Which one is your favorite from home?

The fluffy one.

The brown one?

Yes.

Can I send it to you?

You could, but Lauren I'm fine-

How?

Take it and think about sending it to me and it should work.

Give me a second. Lauren jumps up, gets the blanket which smells like her and scribbles something on a little note before sticking it onto the fabric of the blanket. She takes it into her hands and seconds later they are empty, and she hears a satisfied hum.

Thank you Lo. I love you too.

I hope it'll help you warm up and promise me that you won't give it away. It's for you.

I wouldn't give it away since it smells just like you.

Good.

Babe, you should probably sleep now

It's ok.

No, Lauren, please head to bed.

Ok, I'll. But what about you?

I'll be fine. I promise. Now get under the covers, snuggle up to Leo and fall asleep.

I miss you Camila. So, so much.

I know, Lauren. I know. I miss you too. Every day.

A silent tear rolls down their cheeks before Camila touches her lips and blows a kiss into the air which appears in front of Lauren like a little firework before it disappears again, leaving her in an empty room.

But she's at least having a room while Camila hides somewhere in the snow, now wrapped up in her favorite blanket which barely helps her fight the cold. But the smell of Lauren and the gesture helps to warm her up just a little and eventually both girls manage to fall asleep. Lauren's sticky note between Camila's fingers.

Let me know what you think ♥