Chapter 74

*4 months later*

I was just about to take Coco and Mimi out for a walk when I opened the door to find Justin standing there.

"Hey babe how are you doing?" he smiled embracing me in a hug but leaving space for my baby bump.

"I'm good, was just gonna take Coco and Mimi out for a walk" I answered.

"You look tired, I'll take them for you" he offered.

"No I want fresh air" I protested keeping the leads far from his reach but I was pregnant so I couldn't stretch very far.

"Okay gimme Mimi's lead then" he bargained.

"Fine" I huffed handing it over and locking the door behind me.

"We've got another appointment tomorrow with Dr. Spellman" I informed him.

"Okay, are you meant to be this big at 5 months?" he asked rubbing my big belly.

"Dunno, we'll ask the doc tomorrow" I sighed.

"You know what I'm relieved about? Your mood swings aren't as bad as I thought. You're quite calm for a pregnant woman" he noted.

"Well I can contain myself whenever I feel the need to start an argument but sometimes I've kept it in too long and I just explode" I acknowledged.

"That's true" Justin nodded his head.

"Don't agree with that! You're meant to say 'no Glory you don't explode it's not your fault you can't control your pregnancy hormones'" I snapped.

"O-o err sorry it's not your fault-" "Justin I'm pissing with you" I laughed so much I started crying.

"That wasn't funny" he chuckled lightly bumping my shoulder.

"Sorry" I smiled innocently "you're forgiven" he went in to kiss me but something caught my eye.

"McDonald's!!" I squealed making my way over.

"Glory pets aren't allowed in" Justin called after me.

"Well we'll tie them to the pole then won't we" I smiled wrapping the lead around the pole.

"Stay" I instructed before waltzing in to my second home.

"Hello welcome to McDonald's, what can I do for you?" the cashier who looked around my age smiled before her eyes were fixed on the door so I turned around to see Justin coming in.

"Hey babe have you ordered?" Justin raised both eyebrows as he stood behind me with his hands resting on my waist.

"No not yet" I smiled up at him the smiled at the girl and her face was filled with jealousy.

"Err can I get a big Mac meal, a 6-piece chicken nugget happy meal, a mayo chicken burger, extra fries and a smarties ice cream please. Justin what do you want?" I smiled innocently.

"Erm just a big mac meal thank you" he chuckled.

"How much?" I questioned bringing out a $20 bill.

"Erm $17.56" the cashier sighed putting her hand out.

"No I got this" Justin intervened "no you haven't" I protested.

"Yeah, I do" he argued "you wanna argue with a pregnant girl" I asked.

"It feels wrong" he reluctantly put his money away.

"Well get used to the feeling" I told him collecting the tray.

"Erm if you don't mind me asking, how far along are you?" the girl queried.

"5 months" I replied trying to be polite.