Chapter 72

It was the day of the wedding and everyone was shitting bricks scurrying around everywhere trying to get things sorted.

"Oh my God I'm burning up" I moaned fanning my face.

"Yeah you look absolutely flustered" Millie chuckled before I lightly punched her arm.

"Imma go get some fresh air" I sighed walking away with my half finished face.

"Aye Ryan where's Leo?" I questioned walking into the kitchen.

"Outside with a friend of his why?" he answered.

I just ignored his question and went outside to find him and Zac Efron talking.

"Hey pretty boy let me talk to Leo a sec" I flashed a smile at Zac before dragging Leonardo to the other side of the lawn.

"Hey, sup Glory?" Leo smiled rubbing his palms together.

"Damn boy you shaking like hell" I laughed.

"Well I am getting married in an hour" he acknowledged.

"Shit..... I'm getting married in an hour" he stated wide-eyed.

Looks like it's only just sunk in as he started rambling on about all sorts while walking up and down so I grabbed his shoulders and slapped him.

"You good now?" I raised an eyebrow.

"W-what? O-of course I'm good why wouldn't I be good I mean I'm ecstatic just the best fee-" he's rambling again so I slapped him again.

"You good now?" I raised both eyebrows.

"Do you have to keep slapping me?" he moaned rubbing his cheek.

"Yes I do if you don't get yourself together" I told him.

"Now listen here DiCaprio, you're marrying a very close friend of mine and if you fuck this up be sure to know that imma fuck you up ten times worse" I threatened qhim.

"I would never hurt Connie, I love her I really do" he quickly replied.

"That's what I wanna hear, now go calm your nerves down" I responded walking back into the house.

"Glory why you interrogating my man?" Connie laughed walking away from the window.

"I wasn't interrogating him, but I definitely know now your marriage should last" I smirked.

"You threatened him didn't you?" she shook her head.

"No. I warned him" I smiled sitting back down to finish my makeup.

"Same thing girl" Connie rolled her eyes.

"Not in my dictionary" I laughed shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay boo okay" she raised an eyebrow at me.

~~~~~~

"Connie you look absolutely amazing!" Brogan squealed clapping her hands.

"Thanks, so do all of you" she smiled.

"Yeah yeah let's go" Lily chuckled downing a bottle of beer.

"Aye no drunks at my wedding" Connie playfully scowled at Lily.

"Wait! Picture time!" my dad came in with Connie's dad who started tearing up.

"Arr dad don't cry" she sighed knowing fully well she'd start the waterworks too.

"I'm sorry but look at you, my little girl all grown up and getting married.. To Leonardo DiCaprio" he chuckled through his tears.

"Dad, stop" she croaked out as she wiped the single tears from her face.