Chapter 47

"What do you bastards want?" I growled "Glory be nice, these are my friends" Selena smiled "well I hate all flipping three of them" I snarled.

"What do you mean, how do you know them?" she acted all innocent.

"Well bitch number one is Christian's sister, bastard number two goes to my school and bastard number one... Well we go way back don't we?" I fake smiled at Liam "you could say that" he smirked.

"Someone's gonna die tonight" I muttered as I tried to control my temper "Glory it's time to go" Ryan dragging me away.

"Thanks for that" I breathed "no problem, I was just worried one of them would stop breathing soon if they'd stay around you any longer" he chuckled.

"Well you did the right thing" I laughed patting his back

~~~~~~~

"Glory my darling, have you still not heard from Justin?" Hector popped his head through my dressing room door.

"No" I sighed, this isn't usually like Justin to just vanish like this for almost a day.

"Well you might want to see this" his look of sympathy didn't match my look of confusion.

It took me a while to find what I was meant to look at, but when I did, I was quite pissed off if I'm honest.

There were a few pictures of Leylah and Justin, but they didn't bother me.

What bothered me was the picture of Justin sneaking out of Leylah's room as high as wiz khalifa, now that....

Bothered me.

How did the paparazzi even get into the building?

"I'm gonna deal with this boy" I growled.

"Not now boo, you're on in five minutes" Hector took his phone and walked out.

~~~~~~~

Finally the real thing was here...

Well in ten minutes.

We had time to just chat to the other celebrities but I couldn't be arsed, so I just sat down with Robyn.

"Have you spoke to Justin yet?" she questioned.

"No, but he's got a lot of explaining to do" I huffed "you two will sort it out don't worry" she patted my knee.

"Yeah.." I sighed "Glory" I heard Justin's voice so I whipped my head around in his direction.

"Come here" he motioned with his head to where he was standing.

Once I reached him, I just folded my arms and glared at him.

"I'm sorry, this is your career and I shouldn't have said I didn't want you doing it" he sighed.

"Okay well what we're you doing sneaking out of Leylah's room high as fuck?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Funny that.. It's a stress reliever. But I'm never doing that again" he laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head "okay" I sighed once more.

"Meet me here after the show" he grinned "why?" I queried.

"It's a surprise" he smiled "see you later love you" he kissed my cheek.

"Love you too" I dazed as he jogged away "sorted then?" Robyn asked as I sat back down.

"I think so" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean 'you think so', he kissed your cheek so you two are fine now" she settled "if you say so" I laughed.