Chapter 59

Justin's POV

"What do you mean we have to go wedding shopping?" I asked completely confused.

"Connie's getting married... To Leonardo DiCaprio!" she beamed.

"Don't piss with me" I chuckled "I'm not, I'm a bridesmaid!" she squealed.

"Thats so dope" I smiled "I know" then all of a sudden her phone went off "I'll be back in a bit yeah?" she said then went out the room.

I was just about to go back upstairs when the door rang.

"Can I help y-..." I stopped mid-sentence when I realized there was just a dog sitting there with a note stuck to it's collar.

I knelt down and took the note then the dog immediately ran away...

Okay?

I shut the door and sat down in the livingroom to read the note, it said-

Watch your back, nobody's safe in this world. With you kind of fame, you're in a very vulnerable position. It's never nice to gain haters who want to see you fall... Even worse to have enemies that won't stop til you're down.

Time will reveal all don't worry, but I'd be careful if I were you.

What the hell?! That's some scary shit..

I'm not telling Glory about th- "I'll see that thank you" she took the note from my hands and read it..

Shit.

"What the hell is this?!" Glory fumed shoving the paper in my face "calm down I've only just got it" I sighed.

"Calm down?! How can I calm down when you're receiving death threats.. Especially with all the drama we've been through?!" she raged.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you" I muttered rubbing my face up and down.

"Wait.. You weren't gonna tell me?" she chuckled bitterly.

"This is serious Justin! You don't just shove things like this aside!" she exclaimed.

"I know! God.. I know but I knew you would react like this" I huffed.

"Well it's better I found out now eh? Coz later would've been soo much worse" she stormed out then I heard the front door close with a slam.

"What's up hun?" my mom came into the livingroom with a worried expression on her face.

"Read that" I was blunt with her as I sat down and buried my face in my hands.

"Oh my God Justin" my mom breathed out covering her mouth with her hand "when did you get this?" she queried.

"Like five or ten minutes ago" I sighed "well why did Glory storm out?" she gave me a look of sympathy.

"I wasn't going to tell her about the note" I answered "why not?" my mom raised an eyebrow at me.

"Coz I knew she would react like that" I motioned towards the door.

"Well it's good she found out now, coz believe me it would've been much worse if she found out later" she patted my back.

"Wow you sound just like her" I laughed bitterly "well great minds think alike" she tapped her temple while smirking.

"Go speak to her" my mom sighed "no, she's probably gone to the track" I replied.

"But I'm going to see Ryan, I'll be back later" I yelled as I was now outside "be safe!" my mom yelled back "yeah I will" I muttered getting in my car.

~~~~~~

"Hey Justin what's up?" Ryan greeted as we did our man hug then went to the livingroom where Sarah was.

"Hey Sarah" I smiled "hey J" she said not taking her attention off the t.v.

"So what is it?" Ryan asked sitting next to Sarah "first of all.. Have you been invited to the wedding?" I wondered.

"Yeah oh my God it's going to be amazing!" Sarah squealed "what she said" Ryan chuckled.

"Okay then moving on... I got a death threat earlier.. Well kind of a death threat, more of a warning" I informed.

"Have you got it with you?" Ryan raised both eyebrows "yeah" I handed him the note.

"This is serious you know" he handed me back the note.

"Yeah I know, Glory's already fumed on me coz I wasn't gonna tell her" I sighed.

"Well it's good she knows now beca-" "coz it would have been much worse if she found out later, yeah I know" I cut Sarah off.

"Oh.. Okay then" she had a blank expression as she stood up and kissed Ryan.

"Call me later yeah, bye Justin" she just left the room leaving me and Ryan sitting there, thinking about our next move.

"Well what are we going to do?" he sighed "double security or something, I dunno" I shrugged.

"Well you have to think Justin" Ryan tapped his head.

"Yes I know.. What if-" I was cut short by my phone ringing "it's Sarah" I furrowed my eyebrows together as I answered-

Me: hello?

S: hey have you heard from Glory?

Me: no she's probably at the track since she's in a bit of a mood with me

S: but she's not here coz I am

Me: well then where is she?!

S: calm down just see if you can get to her

Me: okay

S: Kay, call me when you get any news

Me: yeah I will, bye

S: bye

Then I hung up..

This shit is a joke, I mentally sighed as I tried to call her but there was no answer so I tried to call my mom...

No answer, I tried Leylah..

No answer, I tried everyone and not one of them answered.

"Something is wrong" I stated "seriously wrong" I sighed.

"Why isn't anyone picking up?" Ryan asked "haven't got a clue" I muttered.

"C'mon we're going to your house, to see where your mom is then we'll check everyone else" Ryan grabbed his jacket and headed for the door.

~~~~~~

"Why is the door open?" I got worried as I hurried up the steps and into the dark, empty house.

"Mom?!" I called out, darting my way in and out of rooms "mom?" I said once again switching on the light.

"Surprise" a sly yet familiar voice said then it just went black.