Chapter 40

"Come on, lets go downstairs" Justin said after we just sat there hugging for like 5 minutes.

"Yeah c'mon" I smiled.

"Have you calmed down now?" Ryan asked as we entered the living room.

"Yep" I smiled popping the "p" as I sat by Faith.

"Who's up for a game of truth or dares blud?" Emily gleamed "yeah I'm up for that" Chaz said.

"Well let's play" Sarah said as she got off the couch and sat on the floor.

"Wait let me go change, I've got paint on this" I sighed jogging up the stairs.

I quickly changed into yoga pants and an oversized sweater, something like what I was wearing before and when I was done I quickly went down to meet the others.

Soon, I got to the living room and copied Sarah's actions forming a circle on the floor.

"Right who wants to go first then?" Amy asked as we all just stared at each other.

"I'll ask someone" Emily spoke up.

"Deborah truth or dare?" she asked "dare" she responded "okay I dare you to frenchkiss Christian" Emily smirked.

"Are you serious?" she went shy "yup" Emily laughed folding her arms.

"Okay then" she sighed before crawling over to Christian to do her dare but it kind of turned into a make out session and the boys started whistling so I nudged Justin's side.

"Ow I wasn't the only one whistling" he moaned rubbing his side.

"Yeah well you're the closest one to me" I folded my arms and he just rolled his eyes.

"Right Glory truth or dare?" Deborah asked taking my attention away from Justin "dare" I sighed.

"Okay well I dare you to.... Do the cinnamon challenge" Deborah smirked.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I laughed.

"Maybe" she laughed along "ugh" I groaned as I made my way to the kitchen.

~~

"Right a spoonful remember" Deborah reminded as I sat back down with the cinnamon and a spoon (and some water).

"Yeah yeah I know" I rolled my eyes as I poured the cinnamon in the spoon "right" I sighed as I put the whole thing in my mouth...

Oh my God oh my God. Keep it in Glory keep it in. This is so damn hard.

"She's gonna spit it out... Stand back everyone" Chaz warned so I just glared at him.

It's burning! Holy crap, I can't keep this in I'm spitting this out and I did exactly that.

"Holy shit that's burnt my insides" I exclaimed.

"You kept that in for two minutes... Good job" Faith laughed patting my back.

"Don't freaking tell me good job, I almost died" I exaggerated.

"Oh stop being so melodramatic, the worst thing that could have happened is if you choked" Leylah rolled her eyes.

"Leylah truth or dare?" I smirked.

"Dare" she mindlessly answered.

"Cinnamon challenge" was all I said before passing her the cinnamon and spoon as her eyes widened.

"Should've seen it coming bitch" I laughed "bring it on nigga" she smirked as she put the cinnamon in her mouth.

After like 40 seconds, Leylah started going red and she looked like she was gonna blow.

"She's gonna spit it out... Stand back everyone" Chaz warned once again.

"Chaz will you shut up" I sighed, slapping him at the back of his head.

"Any need Glory?!" Chaz wailed rubbing his head where I hit him.

I just stuck my tongue out and poked his cheek.

"You know I love ya boii" I laughed poking his cheek repeatedly.

"Better not be trying to steal my man" Faith raised an eyebrow playfully "I would never" I gasped as I pretended to act offended and put my hand over my heart.

"Good" she laughed poking Chaz's cheek instead of me now.

"My cheeks are irresistible" he smirked as he pulled Faith closer to him and next thing we knew, Leylah spat all the cinnamon out.

"Damn that DOES burn your insides" she wiped her mouth and reached for the water.

"Told you so" I sang "shut up" she glared at me jokingly "and the dares continue" Evie chimed.

As the night progressed, the dares were just getting dirtier and dirtier and I need new friends.

"Glory truth or dare?" Millie asked.

"Dare" I answered for the like 100th time that night.

"Okay I dare you to... Twerk in Justin's face" she smirked...

The amount of things I've done to Justin tonight, I've given him a lap dance, a hand job, a bit of dry humping going on and now twerking..

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tired.

"Go on then, I'll play gas pedal" Christian chuckled.

"Play it then I'll do it" I bargained and soon it started playing so I got up and started twerking.

It felt so awkward with all my friends around watching.

"Okay I'm done for the night, I've got to wake up at 5 tomorrow morning" I yawned plopping down on my sleeping bag.

We all brought sleeping bags into my living room because we decided to sleep there for the night.

"Oh come on, the night is just beginning" Brogan whined.

"Exactly and I intend to sleep through it" I smiled making myself comfy.

"What happened to the wild, partying, 'cant be tamed', all out Gloglo that we know... That wasn't meant to rhyme" Caitlin laughed.

"Yeah, where did that Gloglo go?" Connie giggled.

"She's tired and she went to dreamland, you're welcome to visit her there" I spoke groggily.

"Well we're not gonna let you sleep coz we're gonna blast music and rave to it until we see the sun go up" Justin grinned jumping on me and just hugging me.

"Okay" I sighed drifting off.

"Nooo don't close your eyes Glory! Play money and power by kid ink, she'll shoot up" I heard someone say..

My eyes were already closed and I wasn't planning on opening them until morning..

But then money and power started playing and I was trying so hard not to get up and rave...

Sack this it's only half nine, I just got up and raved.

~~~~~~~

"Oh my god I'm going to sleep" I shouted over the music.

We'd been raving for an hour and if I was tired before then God knows what I was now..

"Are you going up to your room then?" Justin asked.

"Be arsed" was all I said before I collapsed onto my sleeping bag and fell asleep.