Chapter 37

"Well how about we call a friend of mine?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No need Jay, I don't want to hear all your sex talk" Glory scrunched up her face.

"Your loss" I joked "now get off me or I'll go all hulk on you" I teased "I'm getting off, sheesh calm your flat ass down" she laughed standing up.

"Thank you, now I'm off" I fake smiled walking up the stairs.

Glory's POV

"Ayy Jj, call everyone and tell them to come to mine, last time I'm gonna see you all for a month" I sighed getting my phone out.

"Aww I'm gonna miss you goggles" he pouted, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"I'm gonna miss you too" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Why don't we go break that bed of yours" he smirked against my lips, I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"We can't, everyone will be here soon" I informed "we haven't even called them yet" Justin chuckled.

"Oh yeah" I had a confused look on my face "so what do you say?" he asked enthusiastically.

"Fine.. But only because I'm not gonna see you in a month" I hadn't even finished my sentence when he had already started pulling me up the stairs.

~~~~~~~

"Right, time to call everyone now" I breathed out "how about round 2?" Justin smirked pulling me closer.

"No Justin we've already broken the bed" I playfully rolled my eyes "what am I gonna tell my parents when I ask for a new one?" I questioned.

"We were jumping?" he suggested.

"Funny thing is, that's partly true" I laughed.

"You know it babe" he winked before getting up and walking over to my walk-in wardrobe but it was practically OUR walk-in wardrobe since nearly all his clothes were in there.

"Imma start calling, then I'm gonna have a shower" I planned out.

"Can I joi-" "no" I cut him off knowing exactly what he wanted "why?" he pouted.

"We'd never be done" I slightly laughed "true" he replied disappearing totally into the wardrobe.

~~~~~~~

Ten minutes later and I had just got out of the shower, changing into loose boyshorts and an oversized 'YMCMB' sweater over a plain black tank top.

Khalaya was at Robyn's house for the night and I'd be picking her up in the morning.

After these previous events, there was no way in hell Khalaya was staying here without me.

Macy was staying at a mate's and so was Jay, so it was just me and my parents at home tonight..

But not for long because everyone was coming to spend the night and 'everyone' consisted of:

Justin, Faith, Chaz, Sarah, Ryan, Katie, Leylah, Caitlin, Brogan, Connie, Evie, Millie, Deborah, Lily, Emily, Amy, Sian and even Christian Beadles.

Well this was going to be fun.

"Are you only wearing a sweater?" Justin asked coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso and wet hair...

Damn my hormones.

"Babe, eyes up here" Justin laughed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Well it's not my fault you're so damn sexy" I shrugged, wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my chin on his chest.

"Baby please.. I was born sexy" he smirked.

"Cocky much" I laughed "you can't talk, you're cockier than me" he argued.

"Not true.. You're waaay cockier than me" I defended "what ever helps you sleep at night" he chuckled walking into the wardrobe once again.

~~~

"Seriously are you wearing anything else other than that sweater?" Justin asked coming out of the wardrobe in simple sweats and a white t-shirt, he had spent like 5 minutes in there.

"Yes, look I have boyshorts on" I lifted the sweater just a bit to show him the shorts since the sweater was so big that it looked like I didn't have anything else on.

"But still.. Your legs are showi-"

"I'm not changing Justin, I'm comfy" I folded my arms, he knew he wasn't going to win this one.

He sighed and sat me down on his lap "I just don't want others staring at you" he sighed, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You do remember Chaz and Ryan have girls, my bestfriends to be exact" I rolled my eyes "but Christian hasn't.." he argued.

"Well all he can do is stare" I shrugged.

"Whereas you... Can do alot more" I whispered in his ear "damn right I can" he laughed, I winked at him and walked away.

"Wait Glory!" he called out walking after me "Glory Glory Glory Glory Glory Glory Glory" he repeated hugging me from behind.

"You're going to wear my name out" I huffed turning my head to face him.

"Now what do you want?" I asked "I love you" he innocently smiled and kissed my neck "is that all you wanted to say?" I laughed raising an eyebrow.

"Yup" he chuckled "well lucky for you I love you too idiot" I beamed walking down the stairs.

Just as we reached the bottom stairs, the doorbell rang "they're here" I sang going to open the door.

Let the fun begin!