Chapter 35

"Right let's cover you up then" my mum sighed as soon as Jay got in.

~~~~~~~

It took us like 10 minutes to cover up Jay & his long body and I was just putting in his breathing holes when I got a call from Justin-

Me: yeah?

J: he's here, get your mum and Macy in the water quick

Me: okay, you do know we have ear pieces on.. You could've told me through that..

J: hmm... Naa

Me: you're such a case.. Anyway thanks

J: anytime

Me: bye

J: bye

And we both hung up.

"Mum, Macy, zip up and get in the water like now.. He's here" I spoke seriously.

"On it" Macy replied before zipping up and jumping in the water.

"Be safe" was all my mum said before copying Macy's actions and were both out of sight.

I sighed and sat down by Jay, waiting for Liam to show up.

"Well you're early... For a change" I heard a voice behind me speak.

"There's my daughter?" I shot up from the ground "calm down, OUR daughter is safe" he smirked, I felt the sand move and I knew Jay was ready to pounce but it's too early.

"Well actually if you remember clearly, the day you got arrested was the day the court declared that you're not aloud within 100 miles of Khalaya" I fake smiled folding my arms.

"And what" he shrugged "right now, I have her and you don't" he slyly remarked.

I marched over to him, grabbed a fistfull of his shirt and pulled him down to my height.

(I was tall... But he's a boy so he's taller).

"Give me my daughter.... Right now" I spoke through gritted teeth, our faces mere centimetres away "woah, you move fast don't you" he laughed.

I was about to take a blow to his face when he spoke up.

"Go on.. Hit me.. I'd like to see how you'd be planning on getting Khalaya back after hitting me" he evily smiled.

I snarled him and released my grip.

"Good girl now let's talk business" he smiled "bring her over!" he shouted, not taking his eyes off me and vice versa.

Soon enough, some buff man came over with my Laya and I had to fight the urge to hug her so bad...

For the sake of her.

"Now... You can have Khalaya back AFTER you've told the press we're dating" Liam folded his arms.

"Nope no way forget it as off sorry nope noooo" I argued "fine, come on" Liam shrugged grabbing Laya's hand and turning around.

I was about to give in when someone spoke before me "hii-yah!" they shouted as Liam and the buff guy dropped to the ground holding onto their groins.

As they dropped, they also revealed this mysterious person and to my dismay it was Selena..

She was standing there with a big grin on her face, satisfied with her work "run!" she screamed.

Immediately, I grabbed Khalaya's hand then legged it to where the chairs were.

But because Laya was slower than me, I quickly stopped, helped her on my back then started running again holding on tight when I heard Selena scream.