Chapter 49

Justin's POV

"Where's Glory? She's just disappeared" I sighed "I dunno, she was with you wasn't she" Chaz shrugged.

"Yeah but then she came off the ice while me and Laya went around again" I rubbed my face up and down.

"Go ask the girl who gave us the skates" Leylah suggested.

"Erm hi, do you know where Glory went?" I asked the girl politely "oh my God I should have known he was here..." she muttered to herself.

"E-e-erm she went to the bathroom, down the hallway t-to the l-left" she stuttered.

"Thanks" I smiled walking back to everyone.

"Aye Katie come here" I motioned with my head as I started walking down the hallway.

"What is it?" she asked following me.

"She said Glory went to the bathroom, I'm not going into the girl's toilets" I scrunched up my face.

"So you want me to?" she pointed to herself "yup" I stuffed my hands into my pockets "okay" she sighed going in.

~~

"She's not in there, I checked everywhere" fear evident in Katie's eyes as she burst out of the bathroom.

"Well where is she?!" I trembled.

She's a big girl, she's fine... I hope.

Just then, my phone buzzed indicating that I had a message so I quickly checked praying it was Glory.

But to my disappointment it wasn't, an unknown number had sent a picture and when I clicked on it, I started fretting like mad.

It was Glory laying there unconscious in the middle of some dark room then at the bottom it said-

I've had my way with her before and I'm going to have my way with her once more.

Straight away I knew it was Liam so I went to tell the others.

~~~~~~~

"Well it's clearly obvious sitting down here thinking isn't going to help!" Sarah fumed.

"I'm calling her family" Faith huffed getting her phone out.

"What no! We're not aloud to see each other if you've forgotten!" I yelled.

"I don't care, her life is in danger!" Faith yelled back.

"Stop arguing, Khalaya is sleeping in the other room now call!" Deborah stepped in between us with her phone to her ear.

"Who are you calling?" I questioned "her dad" she was blunt with me.

"You're gonna be in so much trouble" Ryan noted "I don't care, we just need to find Glory before we leave in three days" I tugged at my hair.

"Well Glory's family will be here in two hours... What do we do until then?" Deborah slumped into a chair.

"2 hours?! They can't get here any sooner?" I mumbled "what? Do you want them to fly?!" she glared at me as I just rolled my eyes

~~~~~~~

"How the fuck did my daughter get kidnapped?!" Mike growled barging into the room as I instantly shot up.

"It's not his fault, we went iceskating and she went off the ice before us then she just disappeared" Caitlin explained.

"Why were you two even together?" Faye glared at me.

"You didn't really think we were going to listen to you did you?" I raised an eyebrow "I can't argue with that" she chuckled bitterly.