Chapter 69

Justin's POV

"Justin.. Justin wake up" I opened my eyes to Glory shaking me.

"Morning" I smiled pulling her down to me.

"Justin get up" she giggled resting her head on my chest.

"Why? I'm comfortable" I mumbled closing my eyes.

"Twist has been calling you plus I'm going out with the girls before Faith's party this evening. You need to try and get Chaz out of his house" she sighed.

"Oh yeah. The poor guy hasn't seen light in about three days" I shook my head as we got off my bed.

"Try and get him to the party" Glory gave me weak smile before walking into the closet.

How am I going to get this boy out of the house not to mention the party?!

It'll be impossible!

"Justin do ya wanna join me in the shower?" Glory questioned putting her things on the end of the bed.

"First time you've ever asked" I smirked making my way over to her.

"There's a first for everything I guess" she smirked aswell wrapping her arms around my torso.

"You've got me excited now" I whispered wrapping my own arms around her waist.

"Why? We're just showering" she acted innocent as she skipped off into the bathroom.

~~~~~

"Aren't you gonna wear a jacket?" I raised an eyebrow at Glory once she was dressed.

"Don't need to, it's hot outside" she shrugged fixing her beanie.

"Boys are gonna be all over you though" I sighed.

"Aww is someone jealous?" she squeezed my cheeks but I kept a serious face.

"They won't be I promise plus the girls will be there. Nothing to worry about Justin" she smiled.

"Okay" I rubbed my hand over my face.

"Morning lovebirds" my mom acknowledged our presence as we entered the kitchen.

"Morning Pattie" "morning mom"

"Breakfast is there for you, I'll be going now" she kissed our foreheads before leaving the house.

My mom was like a second mom to Glory.

"Ever since we figured out our moms were best friends, they spend every day together" I chuckled putting some bacon, sausages, eggs and pancakes on two plates.

"Well it's nice being reunited with a best friend that you lost contact with" Glory smiled.

"Yeah I guess it is... I have no idea how we're gonna get Chaz out of that house" I huffed.

"Neither do I so don't ask me" she laughed.

"Oh well thanks for your help" I sarcastically sighed playfully rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm sorry I don't know what to say to a boy that's depressed and won't come out of his house because his girlfriend cheated on him" she didn't breathe.

"When you put it that way..." I trailed off.

"Right let's go, I'm meeting the girls in Starbucks at 12:45 and it's... 12:30" she said peering at her watch.

"I'm thinking of getting another tattoo" Glory smiled skipping to the car.

"Another one? You have like four" I shook my head laughing at her cuteness.